3. Mikaelson Ball

Elodie's Pov:      Ball-Gown Above ^^^

We arrived at the Mikaelson house and I smiled brightly... the limo came to a stop and I could hear the man in the front get out of the limo. What was he doing? Just as I was about to open the door, it opened for me and I saw the driver smiling at me. "Thank-You." He smiled, "Of course... have a goodnight Ms." I looked at the lights, "Elodie!" He grinned, "Elodie." I saw many people dressed up in fancy ball gowns, marking their way inside. I hope I have a good time.

I made my way inside and my faces lit up as I saw the directions.. Esther might be a terrible witch and an even worse mother, but she really knew how to throw a party. I could see many people staring at me.. but I simply ignored them all and looked around. I saw Stefan and Damon talking to Carol, just then Kol walks up to them. Oh dear.. My heart beat rose. I know it's weird.. but I am in a room filled with supernatural that could kill me in the matter of seconds.

I looked around the room and spot Matt's me Rebekah talking. Hmm. I made my way over to the champagne and grabbed a glass. Okay Elodie. Why did you really come here? To save the Originals and make sure their mother doesn't succeed in killing any of them or even linking them. I turned around and saw Stefan and Damon staring at the same thing. Elena Gilbert, the doppelbitch. I've never liked her in the show, she was always selfish.

She loves the attention she gets form h others, of course she always tries to make the right decision.. well as long as it helps her. She doesn't care if anyone else dies as long as her slutty ass stays alive, Damn. Katherine is so much better than... that! I didn't know many people here, but I thought I would introduce myself to Carol Lockwood... seeing as I would be staying here for a little while.

As I was walking towards her she gave me a friendly smile, "Hello Ms. Lockwood I am Elodie Riling." She smiled, "Umm welcome Elodie to the town of Mystic Falls. Are you staying for long?" I nodded shortly, "I hope. My umm... mom lives here with me, I'm hoping that I can embrace this town." Carol smiled, "Well then... you can call me Carol." I smiled but it soon ended as I singed people staring at me.

"Okay Elodie, I have more people to greet but I hope you enjoy yourself." I smile softly and gave her a polite nod. Okay what happens at this ball again? There's a dance, Rebekah and Kol do plot to kill Matt... causing Kols neck to be snapped. And the most I probably thing, Esther links her children by drinking the Wine or champagne. Dang it's really hard moving and thinking under soo much pressure.

I still felt hard stares on my back as I walked around the area... of course no one knew who I really was, and I was staying away from everyone who was supernatural. I watched as Elena made her way around the corner... she was going to have her nesting with Esther. I need to warn one of them real quick. What about... Elijah. He's the most suspicious of his mother.

I turned around and looked around for Elijah when I felt a tap on my shoulder and came face to face with....

How was that? A cliff-hanger! I'm not usually good with them but this time I hope I did good... so who do you think was behind Elodie? You want me to be honest... I actually have no clue either, it could be nay of the Mikaelson (LOL!) Now anyways.. Thank-You for readings me hope you hav e a good day/night. -Kisses A

662 - Words