6. The Whole Truth

Elodie's Pov:    Night-Ware Above ^^^

I followed Rebekah into her room and sat on her bed, "I'll get you something to wear, be right back." I nodded and opened my phone. In my world it was 2017, here it's 2011.. so yeah that's not strange at all. But my phone still has Netflix and the vampire diaries save don it... so if they don't believe me, I can surely show them the truth.

"Alright I'm back." Rebekah handed my some night-ware and I mumbled a thanks before going to the bathroom and changing. Once I was finished I laid the dress over my arms and walked out, "Hey I can take that if you want me too, we have a closet filled with dresses like that." I smiled, "Sure." Rebekah hung the dress up in a different room and we both went downstairs... and too the living-room.

When I entered the room all of them were starting at me, like they were frozen. And thats when I realized what I was wearing.. I giggled softly. "My eyes are up here." They all snapped out of their trance and looked up, but it was clear they were all trying not to look down. "Okay I think you have some things to tell us." Elijah mentioned and I sighed deeply.

I sat down on the couch beside Rebekah with Klaus, Elijah, and Kol opposite of me. "Umm I guess I should start... where it all began. Okay so I was in my room heading to sleep after watching my favorite TV show... we'll get there in a Minute. And then the next morning, or I should say this morning I woke up in a different town and room." They all looked showckes.

"But that's not even the biggest thing, in my world or something... it was 2017. Here.. it's 2011,". Elijah was the first to recover from the shock, "So your saying you time-traveled." I shook my head, "I don't know what I did, but In my world witches/werewolf's/vampires/etc. can't exist, it's not possible." I sighed and looked down, "If there not possible or not there, then how did you know what we were?" Rebekah asked me.

"Because. In my world... this is a TV show. It's actually my favorite." They all started laughing and looked at me like I was crazy.. "I'm not lying... here I'll show you." I pulled out my phone.. and hooked it up to the TV. "Okay you see this app, that's Netflix." They all nodded an dI clicked it.

I scrolled down to my watched list.. and write there was a show called TVD... and Originals were right by it.. "Whats the Originals?" Kol asked.. "What are you guys?" I shot back and they all seemed surprised. I clicked on TVD and scrolled to the Mikaelson-Ball episode. "Okay you'll see."

I clicked on the episode, and of course it started off with the trailer.. I skipped it and it showed the doppelgänger getting attacked by Rebekah. When I say there was were wide open, I mean... "How?" Kol asked, "I told you... I'm not lying, but me being here... I changed A LOT." I skipped through the episode and showed them the most important bits then disconnected my phone and put it on the couch.

"Now do you believe me?" I aksed, I don't know why... but the thought of them not believing me or excepting me, makes my heart heart. "Yes we believe you." Klaus smiled. I had a smile on my face and I twirled... "Good. Because we still have more things to do." They nodded, "What comes next in the show or our life's?" Kol and Elijah ask at a the same time.

"That was adorable.." I giggled and the smiled while looking at me, "Alright next was supposed to be... Esther linking you all in a spell. But I stopped that, and me killing Esther forever Means she won't create an Original stranger than you all... and the only way to kill him.. was to kill Elena. So Rebekah drove Elena and Matt of a bridge killing Only Elena and Matt being saved by Stefan." I gasped out in only one breath, but of course Tahoe all caught it.

"But Elena had vampire blood in her endosymbiosis so she would come back to life.. but we're not there yet. Were on the part where... there's white oak." They all froze and stood up. "What do you Emma there's white oak?!" Klaus Yelled but tried to keep his calm. "There was a new string. The mayor.. used the white oak to billed the new bridge... and the sign. We need to burn it ALL... before the Scooby-gangs gets it." They all nodded... "But we can do that tomorrow, I need to go 'home' and sleep."

I stood up to leave but they all stopped me, "What is it?" I asked, "Your not leaving." Kol stated, I scoffed.. "And why not?" They all exchanged looks. "You may want to sit back down...". I turned on my heel and laid back in the couch, "Alright. Spit it out." The all exchanged looks.. And moved closer to me. "Alright Elodie.. have you ever heard of mates?" I nodded, "Yeah! There the mates of vampires.. like soulmates or something like that." They all nodded and looked down.

"What's wrong?" I asked... "What does that have to do with me?" They all gave me a look... "I'm the mate. Aren't I?" I whispered... and they all nodded. "Yes." Is hook my head and stood up. To all of you?!" I whisper-shouted. And they all nodded... "Including Finn, but he's taking a nap." I felt the guilt build up, "Oh god! I killed your mother... he's gonna want to kill me!" I started pacing and panicking, "Elodie! No one is going to lay a hand on your pretty, little head!" Kol yelled while holding me still. I fell into his touch.

I looked into his eyes and instantly felt calmness. "So I'm all of your mates?" I questioned again. "Cool." When I say they were shocked, I mean they were shocked. "Yeah?" Rebekah asked. "Yeah but I have some rules." I sat on the couch and gestured for them to sit, "Rule Number 1, no cheating. Believe me the pain of getting cheated don is worse than everything else." I still felt the heart rake of my first boyfriend. Rebekah hugged me to the side.. "We won't." Klaus answered for all of them.

"Rule Number 2, no killing me. Rule Number 3, don't keep secrets." I laughed at the last rule. "I mean it's not like you could... I know everything about all of you. I know the secrets all of you keep from each other... even if it could ruin the family." They all looked scared. Should I tell them that Marcel is alive? Maybe another time. "Don't worry I won't tell your little secrets, unless you break my heart." Kol hugged me. "We have a bridge and sign to burn tomorrow... I'm going to et some sleep. But first imma call this women who so supposably my 'mom'"

I grabbed my phone and clicked her number (Yes I did get it earlier) she answers on the first call.

Elodie? Is something wrong? -Mom

Umm No. mom. I'm just staying at a friends house tonight. -Elodie

Alright, have fun.. love you. -Mom

Bye! -Elodie

I put down my phone and looked at all of my... mates? "So is there anywhere I can sleep?" Kol got a mischievous glint in his eyes, "With me." I rolled my eyes... "As much as I would enjoy... that. I'm actually tired." Kol walked up to me and whispered in my ear... "So your saying that you would. Enjoy it." I turned d my head and whispered in his ear so know one else can hear. "Yes." I then pulled away. "Yes love, I'll show you to a bedroom." I giggled and hugged them all before following Klaus and leaving an awestruck Kol standing there.

"Nik. Can I call you that? Anyways... if Finn wakes up. Can you tell him I'm sorry for snapping his neck. And inform him on everything I told you all." Klaus nodded and came to a stop.. "This room will be yours, for when your over here. And yes. You can call me Nik." I smiled and kissed his cheek before entering the room and laying on the bed. It has been a very, very long day.

Klaus' Pov:

I left my dear mates room and walked back to my brothers and sister.. "Well it's been a long night, our little psychic is sleeping. And I'm going to go to bed before we burn down a bridge." The all laughed and I left the room... only to run into Finn.

"Finn I need to tell you some... things." I sat Finn Down and told him everything... excluding how our mother is dead. He seemed oddly okay with it and said that he just wants his mate happy then left the room... okay? Well goodnight.

Yay! I got this chapter done! There's only like 5-6 chapters left. Also I don't know for sure... but I'm pretty sure that I'm going to kidnap Elena and keep her in a box. Also I'm changing the timeline as you can see, I want ALL of them Originals alive and happy... so while doing that, that's means the Scooby-Gang can get lost, because they are not important. Also I kinda want to make Elodie magical or something like that... I guess we will see. -Kisses A

1616 - Words