7. Burning White Oak

Elodie's Pov:          Outfit Above ^^^

Kol's Pov:

I woke up in the morning with a very rare smile.  My mate was just a few rooms down, and my family was together.  I got up from bed and changed into some clothes.  My happy arse slid down the railing of the stairs and saw Elijah and Rebekah cooking in the kitchen.  "Can I wake our mate?" I whined.. "No she's sleeping." Nik said as he enters the room. "I don't care.  I'm waking her!"  I ran up the stairs and opened her door.

Aww she's so adorable.  I jumped on the bed and landed on her... she groaned under me and started moving.  "Ellie.. wake up.." she opened her eyes slightly and looked at me.  "Leave me alone you clingy monkey." She complained.  I wrapped my arms around her and cuddle my head into her stomach.  She opened both eyes and put her hands into my hair.  "Elijah and Bekah are making breakfast... so wake up darling."  She sat up, "Okay. Let's go downstairs."  She tried to Stan duo but couldn't... she's still tried.

I laughed and picked her up. And she instantly cuddled into me.  So cute... wait what?  Am I going soft?  I walked down the stairs and to the living room where Nik and Finn were sitting. "Did you really wake her up?" Nik asked and I chuckled... "Yes I did."  I walked over to Finn and laid her down beside him.  "I'm going to go find clothes for her to ware... since Rebekah is cooking."

Finns Pov:

Elodie was laying down next to me and I smiled.  "Elodie?  Are you awake?" I asked softly... she groaned. "I'm not a morning person, I'm going to kill Kol.  Maybe we should save some white-oak."  Nik started laughing hard.  And you can he at chuckles form the kitchen.  "Let's get you some coffee..." Nik murmured.  She jumped up and walked to the kitchen.. so cute.

Elodie's Pov:

We all ate breakfast and had some small chit-chat.  We still have to burn a bridge and that's what we're doing right after we all get ready for the day.  "Ellie... your clothes are sitting on your bed." Kol told me... I nodded and laughed quietly, "I don't remember which room it was." Kol roared with laughter.. "I'll take you."  I followed Kol upstairs and enters the familiar room.  Kol was still in the room so I decided to tease him.  I dropped the shorts.. leaving me in my Lacey underwear..!I then took of the top, and now I was in my under-garments.

I could feel the intense stare on my back... I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the water.  I walked back into the room and saw Kol staring at me.  "You okay." I taunted. I walked back into the bathroom and took off my under-garments... well aware of the lingering gaze that was watching me. I turned around and saw Kol frozen, standing there. I smirked and got into the shower.

Kol's Pov:

Frozen. That's what I was, she did that on purpose! And I know it. I walked out of her room with wide eyes, and found myself in the living room with my family. "Kol... you okay? You look like you seen a ghost?" Elijah asked, "Our mate decided to tease me." They all laughed, "How?" I went back to my thought... "She all the way undressed in front of me... then just got in the shower." Rebekah laughed the loudest. "She a minx, that's what she is." I shook my head and sat down.

Elodie's Pov:

I got out of the shower with a smirk on my face... I got changed into the cute outfit that Kol laid out for me, I guess he does have style. It was a cute, yellow, ruffle-top, crop top, and some short, blue-jean shorts. I slipped on the analyses and walked downstairs where all my mates were.

I sat down beside Elijah... "Okay we have a bridge to burn.. and a doppelgänger to kidnap." I mumbled.. "What do you mean I doppelgänger to kidnapp?" Finn asked, "Well Nik wants hybrids... so we have to have her. And plus... she's a bitch who stabbed Rebekah in the back and dagger'd Elijah. And then in the future... if I wasn't here. She plotted to kill Kol and yess... they succeeded. So I want revenge." Kol looked horrified.