• 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 •

𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑂 𝑅𝐼𝐷𝐷𝐿𝐸 ;

My hands stained red, again. I keep scrubbing and scrubbing but it won't come off. The skin is covered in blood hand prints. I cant even see myself in the mirror. The room bleeds with the color. My skin starts tearing from how hard I'm scrubbing. I grow frustrated and slam my hands down on the sink leaving the sponge on the floor.

" that stupid deer. " I think to my self. I decided to leave it be and hope for the best. Wishing it would dry out before father gets home. I head to my bedroom to clean up the evidence, father hates the smell of animals. I walk in a crease my eyes to the smell. I approach my dressing observing the dagger drenched in blood. I grab one of the silk cloths from my dresser and attempt to wipe it all off. I carry the dagger over to my window. My view is the Berkshire Manor. All prestige and happy. I mentally gag and carry on with my cleaning. Look straight forward to see the oh so delicate princesses room. She walks in with a shocked face. She looks like she just saw a dead deer. Oh wait..she did. I smirk at her reaction and pat myself on the back. I've cleaned my dagger so I carefully place it back into its pouch.

I hear a knock on my door. I open it looking straight forward to see an empty door frame. I look down and it's one of the maids. " Dinner is ready sir. " she says with tremble in her voice. I nod in response as she speeds away before she could even see me nodding. I look at my hands. They are still red. I'll just have to bare my fathers deadly lectures.

My feet hit the velvet cloth of the stairs as I head to the dinning room. Maids are running around everywhere carrying plates with food all heading to the dinning room. I open the door to my mother and father siting on opposite sides of the long table. I take my seat in the middle on the table and wait for one of them to speak up. I glance at my mother and see her face in absolute annoyance. I just stare at my stained hands under the table until someone speaks up. My father clears his throat and I lift my head up.

" I have important information boy and you will hear me. " he states. I roll my eyes mentally. Every single day he states something that I 'will hear'. It's always about the Berkshires or some new meetings.

" Your mother and I have decided to get you married. You are old enough and you will go on with your pair. "

" Oh please." Mother scoffs.

" I don't think you have a say in this. "

" He is MY son. I think I definitely have a say in this. "

" Don't raise your voice around me. You wouldn't want to end up like your sister would you. " he reply's with anger in his tone.

Suddenly mother stays silent. She just starts at her hands quietly.

" You are getting married in a month. Prepare now. " He states with a glare towards my mother than looks at me.

" To who? " I question.

" What? " he creases his eyebrows.

" Who will I be marrying? " I question him again.

" The eldest Parkinson sister. "  He finally reply's.

" You have to be kidding me? " I stare at him in disbelief.

" Do not second question me you foolish boy. My decision is final. "

" I don't think it's your decision on who I marry. " I push back my chair pounding my hands on the table. Suddenly regretting it.

" You will have her as your wife and that is final! You know nothing about our family and it shows. I cant believe you are that ignorant. You raise your voice at me again you won't live to see the sun mark my words. " he yells. He violently kicks his chair down and walks away.

I'm left with my mother. I don't even look at her I just storm off to my room. I slam the door and fall on my bed. In frustration I hit my wall above my bed, leaving a sting feeling on my knuckles. It really doesn't help the blood situation. My wall is left with a dent. I give a deep sigh and decided to sleep on it.

___________________________________

UGHH this was such a short chapter sorry. I just wanted to update as soon as possible for y'all ❤️❤️

New Mattheo POV how did we like it??

Recommendation and tips for better chapters please comment here!!

Thank you all for reading and being patient with me I literally love all of you 😚

don't forget to vote 😌