• 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 •

MATTHEO RIDDLE;

My mother is hosting a dinner party. I never really liked them. People tend to get too comfortable around me. Especially when they know the benefits of becoming my friend. I don't have friends and I never will. The only exception would be Blaise and Pansy of course. I barley tolerate any other people. Yet my mother goes all out. She does enjoy planing but it was never her idea or thought to host any parties, it was always my father ordering her to. We all know that these "dinner parties" are just business meetings disguised as socially acceptable events. I absolutely despise my father. His actions, his thoughts, his mindless talks, everything. Everyone kisses his toes knowing the benefits he provides to those that submit. We both know it's a joke.

My mother requires me to dress somewhat appropriate for these parties. I always try to make things easier for her but I know my little tasks won't do much. I would get ready for any event either way, asked to or not. I've always been put together.

I hear people start to enter the house. Noise of chatter and my mother greeting everyone. I spot some familiar voices and my fathers. I take that as a sign to get ready. I head up to my room and walk towards my shower. I prop my hands down onto the cold marble sink just staring at myself. The task. It pops up in my head. I look down to my hands and see my blood stained hands once more. I fight the urge to just slam my hand throughout the sink, but I remain calm. I have to figure out how to get the red stain out.

I decided to shower before presenting myself downstairs. I run the shower and step into the hot burning water. As my head is down, the water drips down my head getting my hair went. The steaming water meets my hands as the blood runs off. I sigh in relief. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist, tying it tightly.

I hear wood creaking.

No one is allowed in my room expect the maids but surely they aren't clueless as the shower runs. I step out of the bathroom drying my hair with a separate towel. I waste no time recognizing her face.

"Making messes are we?"

I smirk.

I know she hates that smirk.

"I don't think you were invited to the party princess. You are very out of your comfort zone." I state making direct eye contact.

"I'm very comfortable thank you." She says slyly.

"Get out." I say in a stern voice. I have no time for her or her attention seeking nature.

She obviously broke into the manor just to cause issues. I look over to my bed, drowning in ink..

"Leave. NOW!" I yell. I approach her with the intention to hurt her. A task is a task. No matter how pretty she is.

She handles me quickly. I'm now under her hold. The cold knife makes contact with my throat taking me by surprise. With the pressure she has on me, a slight cut is made.

"I can kill you in one swipe if I wanted to."  She whispers

"Do you want to?" I ask.

"Yes. I do."

I dart at her. Moving her wrist away and directly on the wall behind her. With the fast movement, she cuts me on my nose band. She's now pinned to the wall once more. It's just too easy..

"Look what you did to me princess. I don't think that was very nice was it.."

She struggles under her breath. To focused to respond. "Haven't we been in this position before? In the same house too. What a coincidence.."