Good old days

The next day, I woke up to the sounds of something going on from outside. I got up, put on my clothes to see what the noise was.

When I got outside I saw Zuko training his Fire Bending with a member of the crew, his form was amazing and he was pretty good, only a few mistakes but other than that he was perfect. I made my way down to the area and Iroh greeted me with a smile.

"Naoki, good to see you, I hope your settling in well" Iroh said, smiling to me.

"Yes, its great" I say, looking at Zuko. "He is pretty good."

"Only the best taught him" Iroh said, he clearly taught him.

The crew member soon fell on the ground and Zuko turned to his unlce, his eyes locked with mine for a second.

"Uncle, I finished with them, can I fight again?" Zuko asked.

"Prince Zuko, you have already fought the entire crew, you need to save your energy" Iroh says.

"I can spar with him" I say, putting my hair up.

"I don't know that's the best ide-"

"Sure, come on" Zuko said, cutting off Iroh.

I took the place of the crew member and got into a stance. I have trained and I was taught by a lot of masters, I even fought with Azula a few times. I knew my skills were close to being flawless, they were also precise and directed. A lot of fire benders just shot where ever they need, but I make a target it hit it exactly.

Zuko also got in a stance, ready to fight me. Iroh sighed and gave the signal to start fighting, not a spilt second later Zuko moved fire to hit me, I dodged it with ease and directed one to him. He jumped out of the way just in time and got to his feet quickly, taking another stance.

Zuko did a mid air jump and throw some fire at me, I ran up and ducked it, making my way to Zuko, restoring to hand to hand combat as well as some fire bending. Zuko realized this and go into another stance ready to fight.

I jumped in the air and used my leg to get a kick going straight up and then straight down to hit my opponent. It barely brushed past Zuko's face and he only just made it out without a hit. Zuko's arm was heading down to my face and I ducked just in time. We both started to throw hit at each other but the other always blocked, I grew tired of it soon and I jumped away and landed in a stance, not giving Zuko time to think, I directed fire at him and he went backwards falling to the ground.

I went into another stance and waited for him to get back up, but he didn't there was the smoke from the fire we used blocking my view of him, I lowered my stance and went back to having straight legs. A sudden noise behind me and before I knew it, I was lying back first on the ground with my arms and hands unable to move with a body lying on top of me.

"I win" He said, I could hear the smirk coming off of him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, get off me!" I push him away with my hips and he lets go of my arms and hands standing back up and offering his hand to help me up, which I took.

"That was incredible! Very skilled" Iroh says, smiling and clapping.

"Thank you" I say, nodding my head a small bit.

"You were a tough opponent, but I won in the end" Zuko says, walking away.

"Don't worry, to him that was basically a praise" Iroh say, reassuring me.

I nod and go back to my room to practice my stance and Chi. I slowly go through my stances, making sure they are all correct and perfect, I don't fire bend but I practice. I felt eyes stare at me, making a hole in the back of my head but I don't look to see who it was or what it was.