Bad Luck?

Katara said back to help her father heal while me, Aang, Toph and Sokka go to find the Fire Lord. Toph finds the underground bunker with ease, but we run into Azula on the way before we have the chance to find the Fire Lord himself.

"So, you are alive after all" Azula sighs, seemingly indifferent towards the situation, she sits on the throne as if it was nothing. "I had a hunch that you survived. But it doesn't matter, I've known about the invasion for months"

"Where is he? Where's the Fire Lord?" Aang demands.

"You mean I'm not good enough? You're hurting my feelings" Azula smirks

"Enough games" I snap, thirty seconds to the eclipse and every second counts. "Tell us what we need to know. You're powerless against us anyways"

"Ur...Firecracker, so are you" Toph says, silently.

Azula lifts her eyebrow, like she was accepting the challenge. "Well, it's a good thing I brought home some souvenirs from Ba Sing Se: Dai Li agents!"

Toph and Aang use their bending to fight off the agents, while me and Sokka are separated from the battle by a giant wall of rock. With no way around me and Sokka try to climb it. I use the holes Sokka made by his boomerang to help me go up. When Sokka gets to a hole in the wall, Azula flies past him with a smirk on her face.

Sokka lets himself fall to the ground as I do the same.

"You're really that flat!" I yell out to Azula, who continues running .

Toph has already taken care of the Dai Li agents using metal bending, which I still find awesome. Azula leads us down a tunnel.

"Wait!" Sokka yells, causing me, Toph and Aang to turn around and look at him, even Azula does the same. "Don't you see what she's doing? She's been playing with us! She's not even trying to win this fight!"

"Sokka's right" Aang says as he realizes.

"You've been wasting our time!" I say, turning to her

"Uh, yeah, I think your friend just said that, genius" Azula scoffs. "You know, based on everything Zuzu said about you, I thought you would be better, but like most things, my brother was wrong"

"lets go" I say, turning around

"So, you're Sokka?" Azula calls as we walk away. "Funny, I overheard my favorite prisoner talking about you"

"What?" Sokka stops in his tracks and turns to Azula.

"She was a warrior from the Kyoshi Warrior tribe, I believe. Always hoping her best friend would come save her. But you were more than friends, weren't you?" Azula smirks

As Sokka's eyes widen, tears stream down his face for a few second as he charges as Azula, Toph uses earth bending to pin Azula to the wall.

"Where is she?" Sokka asks, boomerang in hand.

Azula just smirks and she doesn't say a word. From a distance, a loud crash is heard and I feel like something has returned to me, my eyes widen when my body felt warm again, I went o get Sokka but I was a second too late.

"Oh, sounds like Fire bending is back on!" Azula smiles and uses her fire bending to propel herself off the wall releasing the stone from her that Toph put on her. Sokka falls to the ground as Azula runs away.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault, I wasted our time" Sokka says as he gets up

"Its fine, but right now we need to leave, the eclipse is over we have to try another day" I say turning to Toph. "Toph, can you get us outta here."

"No problem" Toph cracks her knuckles and uses her earth bending to get us back to the ground.

Appa was there waiting for us. We rode back to the rest of the ground, Katara and her father were near a mountain. Fire Nation ships send bombs down to us but don't turn around, they make their way to the submarines and blow them up.

"You guys need to go, ride on Appa and get out of here, we will send the youngest with you" Hakoda says, standing without any help.

"What no I'm not leaving you again" Katara says, Sokka backs her up.

"Trust me, we will hold them off, you kids go" Hakoda says, grabbing a sword.

"I'm staying here" I say, making the team turn to me.

"What? You can't! You'll be-" Aang starts to protest.

"Aang, I'll be fine. I can help more people here with Fire Bending, it's the best way, now go" I say pushing him up to Appa.

Aang turns away and Appa glides off into the sky, leaving us here. Katara is silently crying as she watches her father go. Hakoda turns to the rest of everyone and yells.

"Lets do this! Fight to another day!"