Ba Sing Se

After 3 weeks, Zuko, Iroh and I went to the desert to get away from everyone hunting us, it didn't really last long. When we were in a bar, two earth benders tried to get us, but a man helped us out and then we escaped to a plant shop. Zuko and I were now waiting outside the door Iroh and the man went in.

"So...how do you do?" Zuko asks, trying to make a conversation.

"Zuko, you've been with me for that last three weeks, but thank you for asking" I say, making Zuko blush slightly and look to the ground.

"Well, I'm okay with the silence usually, I had this feeling that I wanted to talk" Zuko says, sitting down on the ground.

"Okay well... how about we talk about...the plants in this room?" I say, thinking of the first thing that comes to mind.

"I don't know any of the plants in this room other than grass" Zuko says, pointing to the small bit of grass sneaking its way through the cracks.

"Yeah, I didn't expect anything different" I say, leaning back into the wall, only to find there was no wall and I just fell back hitting my head on the wall.

"There is no wall there" Zuko says, 5 seconds after I fell.

"Thank you, I didn't know, real helpful Zuko" I say, sitting up right and leaning against the actual wall.

Zuko shifted his way over to me and wrapped his arm around my neck. I leaned against him and wrapped my arm around his waist. His was warm, inside the plant room it was slightly cool, being next to Zuko like this gave off the perfect temperature.

"What do you think they're talking about in there?" Zuko asks

"Some idea to help you, me and Iroh maybe." I say, looking up at him. "Either that, or they are playing Iroh's favorite game"

"You're not wrong, they might even have tea" Zuko says, laughing a bit. "Naoki, even though how we reunited was strange and made no sense at all, I am happy I found you again, or you found me again. I got angry and cruel over the years, but you help me calm down and its soothing to know your by my side"

"Zuko...I think that is not only the nicest thing anyone has said to me, but the nicest thing you've ever said" I say hugging him.

"Oh yeah...it was" Zuko says, pride clearly written in his face.

Not a moment later, Iroh came out the door. Me and Zuko stood up and asked him what happened. Iroh explained that we would be able to sneak into Ba Sing Se with the help of the people in the shop, we just needed to wait for the fake passports.

Not 20 minutes later, a man came back with three passports in his hand. He gave them to each of us, I looked at mine.

Saeko Yuudai

Saeko...not a bad name. I looked over Zuko's shoulder, he had the name Lee and Iroh had the name Mushui. Not bad names, the passports looked believable too.

"But there is one problem, two men are looking for you outside, I don't know how you are gonna get out of the store" The man said

"Flower pots!" Iroh exclaimed.

"Uncle, now isn't the time to talk about flower pots" Zuko says, shaking his head a little.

"No, we can hide in the flower pots and you can wheel us out, the only problem is there is only two pots" Iroh says, scratching his beardy chin.

"Naoki can come in the same one as me, we'll both fit" Zuko says.

"That could work, Naoki is that okay with you?" Iroh asks, but I can see the grin on his face widen.