C.11

Joceline had just gotten out of her latest course. They were wrapping up the second semester, and her progress had been rather successful. Well, it wasn't the best, but it wasn't the worst. Plus, Joceline was pretty sure that she had it better than most of her block mates. Most of them seemed to be super stressed out, juggling jobs and classes madly. At least for Joceline, she had gotten used to it, so it barely affected her.

Barely. She still needed her breaks, and Matthew had promised to buy her cookies if they both survived this semester. Since all the hard parts were out of the way now, she decided to redeem that offer.

Matthew usually waited for her outside of the campus, just by the entrance where he could easily spot her leaving. She was about to go there, but she had to take a CR break first. All that coffee must have been a bit too much.

As she was washing her hands in the sink, she found herself grabbed by the arm. "What the fuck?" She turned to find Alexis glaring into her eyes, her hand firmly gripped around Joceline's arm. "Alex?"

"He is mine," she harshly whispered to Joceline, now getting up to her ear. "Mine. You even think about my little Matt, and you're gone. Gone."

She let go quickly, storming out of the bathroom and leaving Joceline alone to process what just happened.