Chapter 6: You like it, bun!!

The sun rose, accompanied the moon, but it was still night. The stars cavorted and the planets gleefully chortled. Every heavenly body caricatured them.

The entire galaxy was beaming, with the mirth I was emitting. The euphoria that I felt intensely had captured not only me but the universe. At least my universe which was as imbalanced as I felt inside. My eyes remained closed, but I felt it with my being. It all happened. I couldn't be wrong.

No, I denied to be wrong.

Lightenings started to flare and a storm was triggered. The calm sea, now in chaos and thunders everywhere. My eyes still remained closed, but I felt it all.

That was how he kissed me.

A kiss mighty enough to challenge the nature, and wreak havoc in my peaceful, calm universe.

I was a mere human, a touch starved one at that, I could not sustain the intensity of his ruin. Thus, the moment his lips met mine, I felt as though I was evaporating into the thin air. My body burned with need and my soul screamed for more. The damnation his kiss bestowed upon me was hypnotic, and hypnotized I was.

His warmth melted me into a puddle but his touch, at the same time, had me frozen in place.

Did I make sense? Probably not, but that how I felt. Insane.

He encircled his arms around my thin waist and I leaned into his embrace, all while our lips locked, in a ravenous kiss. My body was squeezed inside his arms but my heart had never felt more free.

I locked one of my hands into his wet curls and the other onto his shoulder. I was shaking. I needed leverage.

He nibbled on my lower lip, sucking, licking and biting it while I abused his upper one. His hands caressed my back, traced along my spine and rested on my nape. Tendrils of pleasure rushed through my veins, threatening to explode anytime as he saluted me with his heartly smacks and fondled me.

He siezed my hair tightly, a painful pleasure emerging inside my stomach and, tilted my head to his comfort, deepening the kiss. I obliged. There was nothing else I wanted more than him.

His tongue traced my lips along the outline, licked on them teasingly but never gave me the satisfaction to suck on it. I wanted him to fuck my mouth with his tongue, desperately, senselessly.

"Ummmm...uhh" I whined for his tongue to invade my bazoo as I fluttered open my eyes only to close them instantly. He bit my upper lip hard enough to make me tremble. A hundred volt of pleasure pooled inside me, my desire intensified and my body juddered.

I felt him smile against my almost bruised lips, kissing the moonlight out of me.

His left hand, on my waist, jammed me as I wriggled in his hold. I was running out of air so I strived to pull away. He ran after my lips never leaving them and locked his free hand on my nape.

I was bent on my back almost halfway as I tried to pull myself out but he hovered over me, not letting me go, and instead roughened the kiss.

My body went pliant, melleable as he sucked my breath and emptied my lungs. My eyes rolled back to my brain and pooled with fresh tears. I powerlessly hit his shoulder with my lifeless hands. Sensing my need for air he reluctantly released my lips from his sucking, finally.

A long silver streak of saliva still connected our lips.

"Haaaaah" I inhaled a lung full of air, my chest heaved implausibly fast and my breathing ragged. Tears slid down my cheeks and I looked up at his figure, still hovering over me.