Chapter 13: Halfway There.

Plz check out for mistakes, and don't hope for much.♡♡

Soreness might have been there, his souring heart overshadowed it's enterity

Soreness might have been there, his souring heart overshadowed it's enterity. His veneer of happiness stood mighty. It felt as though, it had never, not even once been there. Like how the mischief clouds camouflage the moon from it's full shine, the semblance of pain was hidden beneath the thick layer of a beautiful feeling.

He felt discomfort, undoubtedly - why would he not? - but it came with contentment as it's companion. It felt as though, despite being in his own skin, he wasn't like how he used to be. He felt fresh and different, for the better.

There were no arms circled around his waist, like how it had been for the past couple of days; neither were their legs tangled together, nor was his head tucked blissfully on the latter's chest, like on those cliché fictional romance novels and movies. But knowing that Bright would be lying by his side, on an arm length, he felt warmth. Protected, evenmoreso.

It was not strange to wake up next to Bright, but a big part of him felt different when the brown of his eyes collided with the tanned glory of Bright's back, as the ripped muscles beneath the smooth goldness of his skin jerked with the latter's slight movements.

The light of morning stayed still atop Bright's dreamlike, serene and relaxed features, light snores stirring a flurry of butterflies inside his stomach. Bright looked like a child despite his giant figure, soft and mushy, which he found utterly adorable and pleasing for his eyesight. Who would've thought that poised and unattainable looking man could be a child in his sleep?

He smiled almost instantly, without being clear about the reason, and although he should've been worried, he felt a surge of pure, undiluted happiness and peace, with the man by his side.

Though he was somehow aware of what it was that he had started feeling and something in him kept warning him about his new embark, about how it was dangerous, he couldn't help being hopeful, that it wouldn't end up like how it had in past. That he wouldn't end up like how he  had in the past. After all, history had a habit of repeating itself.

It had been 5 days since he had arrived here, in Phuket and 2 days since Bright declared he would court him. The crazy man had been persistent in making him his boyfriend. He had said, " I could bring the Moon down to the Earth for you, love. All you have to do is ask for it." Win had laughed all the way to hell at the sheer cheesiness of the insanely handsome and pure dork of a man sleeping right beside him.

He had replied, "The whole natural balance of the universe would be disrupted was I to wish for it, Buddy. So I need no Moon down here on earth, lets not drag the poor heavenly bodies in our business, Bright " The man had faked a long, sullen pout and a grim expression for the rest of that day, as he clinged onto him, to coerce him into saying yes when he had flatout rejected him. Such a cunning bastard he was, but a handsome and good hearted bastard nontheless.