Chapter 14: Messages.

It's pretty much nonsense. Mistakes are for you to ammend.

Tired lips turned upright, into a delighted grin, his whites exposed, sparkling slightly like those of snow clad himalays, as the silver glow of his mobile screen flashed upon his face

Tired lips turned upright, into a delighted grin, his whites exposed, sparkling slightly like those of snow clad himalays, as the silver glow of his mobile screen flashed upon his face. He hissed at the prolonged stretch of those tender flesh, before he closed the door to his room, making sure to lock it behind.

It burned. It really did. The poor tactile sensory organ had been more utillized - overutillized - as an erogenous part with all those filthy kissing and their unbriddled act of intimacy for the past few days, rather than for food intake and the articulation of sounds and speech, which are deemed decent.

Win made peace with the fact that Bright must have been feeling the same way.

Not enough. I need more attention.

The touchscreen had been flashing Bright's words of complaint. He wondered if he had been spoiling the older more than he actually should. Biting more than you could ever chew would always be a dumb decision. The man had been acting more clingy with every passing second.

But again, taming the man isn't something which is hardly achievable. He made a promise to himself that he would accomplish keeping him in the palm of his hands.

On his defence though, the familiar yet somehow inexplicable air lingering around the man hadn't been as subtle as Bright liked to believe. Sorry to break it, but Bright wasn't a sphinxlike enigma. His assumptions and speculations had been taking a clear shape as the days passed by. The more he stayed by the man's side, the deeper he got wrenched into the abyss of his childhood, where every second of his life used to be phantasmal, and beautiful.

Bright had a lot of explanations to do.

Smile widened, he hovered his fingers over the screen to reply. Then he paused, somehow making an agreement with his heart to delay. Just a minute or two, he decided. He wouldn't prefer coming off as desperate as he truly was, Bright best be though.

Well, that's all I can give you,
Mister. Learn to make do with it.

He clicked the send button, having passed the said minutes. Minutes that felt like decades. Not before giving the text a once over though. He tend to make typos in over excitement.

He pushed himself forward, towards the left end of the corridor, where he knew was an elevator for the costumer's utility. The wide corridor had a velvety blue carpated floor, and whitish wall paints with intricate piece of arts hung skillfully, the celing had some best designs his eyes had ever been blessed with; emanating the luxurious ambiance as promised in the Resort's booklet.

The place looked far more beautiful than he remembered it had been. Enthralled he was. Or, maybe it was just how he was feeling inside.