Chapter 18: Rude and Impatient 2.

Not even sure this is worth reading😂 but go ahead if you want to anyway.

Anyone who says 'Patience is a virtue' can suck his ass!

There! Win said it.

God damn!

Win felt if he had been one of those over the top cartoon characters, there would be steam gushing out of his ears.

No doubt.

Win had heard often, that good things grace those who wait, are patient, and can endure. Well, if it turned untrue now, in his case, he is going to fucking riot.

Flip this suffocative Resort upside down, and put it on fire while he is at it. And because he was suddenly feeling like a photographer, he would capture it through his phone. The pictures would come out to be asthetically pleasing as the fire slowly consumed it's entirety, leaving behind nothing but ashes, and swirling, dark, and vicious smoke up in the sky. He would later post it on instagram and, laugh like a true devil. Most probably inside a police van, on his way to prison. But whatever.

Watch it!! Because the heat that has been brewing inside him, something, anything needed to take it's burn. Any moment now, Win is combusting.

Stupid resort, and stupid Bright!!

Patience, Win thought, had always been one of his admirable trait. Win believed it. Afterall, the thought was fueled by everyone's praises of his unfailing forbearance, even under some massive provocations.

(Now he knew better than to believe everyone. Everyone is fucking liar.)

Despite a child, Grandma had once said, he was one with great endurance, and calm like no other. When children his age used to create chaos in the middle of a busy market, had they been denied of their silly demands or were, simply, requested to wait for, that had never been the case with him. ( Now that he thought about it, could've been because, everything he could ever desire, even never desire, had been handed to him before he could think of making a demand for it.)

But still, the point is, Win was patient.

It was months ago, the time when he was going through what he thought was his first heartbreak. He had been utterly fatigued and turned so lazy that he found no will in making a healthy breakfast for himself. Win had been going crazy with hunger. Plus, devastated and hurt.

That hadn't restrained Gulf from emptying his fridge tho. In two days of his stay with him, which Win thought was to console him, a great friend that Gulf was, the goof had all but mocked him with his sincere (half hearted, because fuck) condolences. "To pacify and help you go through this heartwrenching situation of pain, my friend, I shall stay with you and help you navigate your way to find peace," Gulf had said and, proceeded to graciously empty his refrigerator, vanish every edible thing.

He hadn't said anything to Gulf still. Because, you know, he was patient. Even when Gulf, right infront of him, munched that cup of spicy noodles, he stayed shut. Forlornly watching his friend inhale it, giving Win a sheepish look, muttering some colourful curses like "god I'm so fucking hungry I could devour a fucking cow".