Chapter 7: You like it too, right?

Continued...
............................................................................

"No." My voice held a firm conviction. I was in no state to demand but I had already begged him enough to continue pleading him. He had successfully wrecked a havoc in me, cracked my sanity, and destroyed me beyond repair.

Actually, I would say, no.

I could be repaired.

I could be healed.

And he was the only healing, I needed.

"I won't stop." Not that I could anyway. I had already transgressed my morality and there was no way stopping now. Not when I got the taste of the valorous passion, not when I was wrapped up in the subtle savour of his earthly scent.

I was chagrined earlier, but the moment he kissed me, he kissed my precision and wisdom away. No shame, no restraint. No rationality left.

The only feeling left was my vigorous need for him, rapacious hunger for him and an unsettling desire to have him inside me, which upswinged swiftly with each passing second. The place didn't matter, we were alone anyway. What mattered was coaxing him to give in.

And I just did that.

I twined my hands around his sturdy thighs, my eyes boring hole into his. The tent in his Calvins upswinged menifestly and as did my resolve.

I nuzzled into his groin, the redolence of his manhood rushed forthwith and without delay towards my dick. My tongue curiously darted out. Satisfaction, a sickening one, coursed through me the moment I saw his eyes widen.

I licked the outline of his dick, from the base to the tip, grazed my teeth and left soft bites. I played with his balls through the fabric while I caressed his buttocks with my other hand.

"Now you tell me! Should I stop?" He shivered and I enjoyed the small victory.

I brought both of my enervated hands up, tugging at the seam of his wet Calvins. No way way in hell could I wait any longer. Waiting more would mean killing myself. The engorged flesh had to be exposed and worshipped. And my tongue was eager to do that, to have him inside my mouth.

He held both my hands, halting my exploit.

"If you've lost all your reasoning over a simple fuck, I should remind you that we're on a beach for fucks sake!" The curse did opposite to what it was supposed to do. It was probably meant to stop me, but rather left me with an indignant itch to flout and my dick twitched.

"I have all of my reasoning intact. Thank you very much!" I certainly had lost the possession of it all. My reasoning. My sanity. And that would be the only reason why I continued speaking. "If you can't give, I'll just take it. Simple!" I had almost yanked his underwear halfway through when an excruciating pleasure laxuriate me.

"As much as I love your enthusiasm, bun, I detect a bit too much of arrogance mixed for my liking." He grabbed my hair with both hands and barged his erection against my face, as if to show me my place. As if that was what he deemed fit a punishment for me. My mouth hung open as the clothed tip grazed my lips.

"Now get up. You don't know what you're asking for, do you?" He tugged my hair vigorously, forcing me to stand up. I realised I was taller than him by a centimetre or two but that was all I had over him.

My empty mouth wallowed in the luxury of his sweet tongue shoved all the way inside while my ass relished his fiery touches. Our breath mingled with the kiss and my brain short circuited yet again. His kiss was ravenous, identical with my thirst for him.