confession. (c.c/evan/chris oneshot)

"Hi C.C./Chris/Evan !" I say happily. He turns around to look at me. "Hi Y/n!" He replies. "You told me to come here. What is is it?" I ask. "Uhm, I kinda like you Y/n." He finishes nervously. "Me too." Is what I decide to say. He beams, "Really?" "Of course!" I say giving him a hug. He hugs back. His warmth spreads to me. I'm a little taller so, his fluffy brown hair is on my lips. He lets go. "T-thank you I guess Y/n." He says. I giggle, "Your welcome?" We look at each other. "Well, I better go check on Cassidy. She's probably bored." He finally says. "Alright, see you!" I wave as he teleports away.

later that day

I look at the sketch I made a few seconds ago. It was some random oc thing I made. I kind of want to check on the missing children, they're always fun to play with. I decide to teleport to the old pizzeria. In a flash, I'm at the pizzeria! "Y/n!" I hear a young girl's voice shout. "Yeah?" I reply. "We're playing hide and seek! Want to play?" The voice says back. "Of course Susie!" I reply again, eager to play. I run over to where I think I heard the voice. "Hi!" Says Susie happily. "I'm looking for C.C./Evan/Chris. Can you helpppp?" Susie asks in a baby-ish tone. "Yup," I say. "I'll head over to the kitchen to scout for him." I add, running over to the kitchen. It hasn't been used for a longgg time, it's quite rusty. I hear a giggle. I quickly run to the turned-off fridge, "C.C./Chris/Evan, I know your hereee!" I say close to the fridge.
I wait a few seconds and then...I open up the door. "Ah-" says a kind of startled voice. "Got you!" I laugh. C.C./Chris/Evan smiles. "I didn't know you were playing but alright!" I smile back at him. "GET OVER HERE LOVEBIRDS, ITS TIME FOR ROUND TWO OF HIDE AND SEEKKK!" Yells Susie. We both blush, "COMING!" We jump up and run over to where the other kids are. We continue playing hide and seek for the most of the day.