quality time. ((william afton x reader))

((this doesnt make too much sense but he is wearing an illusion disc so, he looks more like Dave Miller from the books))
You sigh, William was always busy with Vanny and killings. You two only started dating nine months ago. But he's been kind of distant lately. You turn over in your bed to face the left, staring at the blank wall. You hear the front door open and close. You light up, maybe you could do something with William. You quickly get up from your bed and head to the front door. "Hey Y/n," William waves as he sees you walk into the kitchen. He runs his hands through his thin, brown hair. "Hey Will." You reply, "I was wondering if you wanted to do something together." "I dunno, watch a movie or read together?"  You add shyly. His expression changes quickly, "Of course love, I have at least an hour I suppose." You smile at him. William slips of his boots and asks, "How about we go to my bedroom to read?" You nod happily and stroll to your bedroom and grab the book you were reading off of your desk. You walk into William's bedroom, it's boring, neutral colors don't stand out at all. You glance at his bookshelf.

It's mostly notebooks but some psychology books. You notice William propped up the pillows so we could be more comfortable. You sit down next to him, he's writing this time. Most likely about his recent studies about remnant, immortal, and such. He doesn't notice you but you start reading your book, you left off on a quite exciting cliffhanger and now you can continue it.

((twenty-five minute time skip, brought to you by homework))

You feel a arm go around your neck. You look over at William, he has a slight smile on his lips. A smile on your lips quirks up and you head back to your book. You end up finishing the book, it was an awesome book. William then finished his writing. You two end up falling asleep together, but you did have a strange nightmare..At least it wasn't real.

bonus!
You study William's delicate but strong face as he studies yours. His dark sliver eyes, his soft brown hair, and his white scars. You shift your hands around William's body and sigh happily. He scoots closer to you and puts his arms around you. You take a breath and the last words you remember before falling asleep are: "I love you Y/n, even as this is an act."