cuddling prefences. (aftons)

((image is from PopoCHI PoP on YouTube!))

Present Michael - probably kind of touch starved. He loves reading/watching movies with you while cuddling. But he sometimes is hesitant because he doesn't want to make you uncomfortable.

Present C.C./Evan/Norman/Chris - loves playing with your hair. Loves just cuddling quietly. Touch starved too. When your working he checks on you a lot. He also buys you your favorite candy a lot.

Present Elizabeth - loves watching movies while cuddling. She loves giving you soft kisses on your head. She also complements you a lot. Examples: "I love your outfit!" "Did anyone ever tell you that you look really amazingggg?" "Your so perfect for me!"

Present William - he normally doesn't like physical touch. But he does like to take you out to eat a lot. He calls you things like: dear, love, darling, and stuff like that. He likes making you face your fears, but doesn't force you if your too nervous about facing the fears.

Present Mrs. Afton/Clara/Roselle - likes giving you lots of hugs through the day. She is kind of nervous about physical touch but, she normally lets you guys cuddle. She loves reading to you a lot. She also likes cuddling under trees during sunny days.