family. (henry emily)

"So you want f/f?" Henry asks you. "Yeah!" You say happily. "Can you make itttt?" You add sweetly. He looks at you, "Fine. But don't expect me to be good at it." "Yay!!" You yell. He laughs. You run off to Charlie and Sammy. "Guys! Dad is making us MY favorite food!" You brag to them. "Awwwh." Sammy  & Charlie say. "S'okay. It's really good though!" You say to make both of them feel better. "It better be!" Charlie jokingly says. You all laugh. "Charlie can I pleaseeee have your f/c car?" You ask kindly. "Sure," Charlie shrugs. You grab it and start playing with it.

{-Time skip to when the food is ready-}

"Food is ready!" Henry yells from the kitchen. You all run over. "Thank youuuu!" You thank him, looking at the f/f on your plate/bowl. You start eating it, so does Charlie and Sammy. "Kids, I'm gonna go head back to work. Love you guys!" Henry says, walking away. "Love you more!" Charlie and Sammy both say. "Bye Bye!" You say, finishing your f/f. "How did you eat that fast?" Sammy asks confused. "It was REALLY good!" You answer. Charlie also finishes, "Yup! That was yummy!" "Fine. I'll finish so we can all go play cars after this." Sammy says, eating faster. You giggle. "Hide and seek instead?" Charlie asks. "Okay!" I say excitedly. Sammy nods, finishing the food. "Let's go!!" Sammy says, jumping off of his seat. You all play hide and seek for the next two and a half hours.