what if... (past michael/foxybro)

((this kind of a modern au by the way. also this is cringe, bye 😭👆))

"Sooo...what do you want to do?" Michael asks you as both of you guys sit on his bed. "I don't know." You answer honestly. He sighs. You glance around his room, it really isn't that decorated. He looks at you in a funny way. You look at him too, his dark blue eyes and his bouncy, brown hair. "What if...never mind." Michael almost asks. "Wanna go explore the woods then?" You suggest if he isn't gonna ask you want he was gonna ask. "Sure." He shrugs. You both get up and head downstairs. "IM HEADING TO THE WOODS WITH Y/N!" He yells from the stairs- to wherever his dad might be in the house. You put on your f/c shoes. "After you," He says jokingly as he holds the door open for you. You laugh and head outside. Michael closes the door after both of you head out. "Let's go!" He says eagerly. You giggle. "Race ya!" He shouts, getting a head-start "Hey!-" You shout, running after him.

at the woods :)

You both pant as you make your way to the opening in the forest you both found together. "I definitely won." Michael points out between breaths. "Yeah, Yeah. Sure." You say half-jokingly. He laughs. You take in the landscape that you know so well, the coarse dirt, the old trees, and the one big rock that you and Michael named 'Rocky'. "I love this place." Michael whispers calmly, sitting down on 'Rocky'. "Same..." You reply softly, sitting next to him on the rock. You both turn to face eachother. You fondly get a flashback of when you hit your knee when you were eight on this rock and you just continued playing tag with Michael. Those definitely were the good times. You focus back on the present, you stare back at Michael. "What if we kissed?" He blurts out, he quickly covers his mouth. You blink. You've always pretty much liked him...so I guess it would be kind of nice to kiss. "Well, I guess let's make that 'what if' a reality." You answer. He blushes, "Really?" You giggle. You look at eachother again, then you take a deep breath and kiss him. He immediately kisses back, his chapped lips touch against yours. You run your hand in his soft hair. His hands hug by your waist. A few moments pass and then both of your lips part. "I...I liked that." He says softly. "Me too," You agree. An awkward silence comes over both of you. A look of realization comes over Michael. "Crap! I forgot about the rest of my homework!" He says, jumping up quickly. You also get up. "Bye, sorry! Uhm- see you later!" He waves to you running back home. You laugh, "Classic Michael." You also decide to head back to your house to read/draw/write.

the end! :D