Tavros x reader

You stood akwardly at the wall, your hands wringing together as you tried to let go of your anxiety. Key word. Tried.

You fail miserably at this, and you wonder how in the hell you managed to let dirk drag you here.

The music was loud. Far far too loud and it rung in your ears. You hated this. You hated being around people. Especially when they were all underage, drunk, high, or all three. That was probably your least favorite part.

Though most people would find excitement in the blurry entanglement of the bodies on the dancefloor. In the steady beat and sway of their movements, in the lack of boundry between one person and the next...

You found it horrifying.

It looked to you like a pit of writhing snakes. Waiting just to pull you in and poison you. Screw that.

You stayed firmly planted in the place you had, a nice, cozy, safe corner. You liked corners.

Still, the music was far too loud and the writhing people far too close. So, you made the dangerous treck to the front door, and slipped out into the cool night air. You took a deep breath, a hand pressed to your chest before you heard a voice. "Oh... uh... hello" he said. You looked over, seeing a fluffy mohawk atop a cute babyface. "Oh hey... im sorry i can go inside" you said hurriedly, trying to aboid one on one conversation. But, the boy stopped you. "Oh... its ok... i uhh... know how it is. In there, that is" he studdered. You smiled a bit at him and took a seat, your shoulders taki.g theor usual slumped position, actually mirroring his. "Hey uh" the boy said. "Whats your name?"

You look up, your shaking shy voice coming from your lips again. "Im ____" you say. He smiles. "I like your name" he insists. "Mine is Tavros"

There is a silence then, though it doesnt seem akward. There seems to be a pact between the two of you. An understanding of each other's social issues. But, as this drags on, you can feel a disturbance in the air. You can feel something strange coming from his aura.

Soon, the door opens again, and both of your heads snap toward it. The two strider brothers stand in all their mischevious glory and you widen your eyes as you and tavros are plucked up by them, out of your seats and to the dancefloor just as a soft song begins to play.

Oh no

Anything but this song.

Linger by the cranberries.

Your blush flows quickly across your face, and his seems to flush with the same color as you turn to face the freckle-faced guy. You feel strong hands on your shoulders, and suddenly dirk is pushing you two toward the dance floor.

He had tried to set you up!

That bastard

None the less, it seemed too late now. Tavros placed nearly trembling hands on your waist as you timidly placed yours at his shoulders.

You hadnt noticed he was taller than you. Only by a few inches, but still.

He was a gentleman (as expected) and his hands stayed a good ways away from going anywhere to far north or south on your body.

Still, as the akward little dance went on, the feeling of being in a pit of writhing snakes ceased. And you could tell it had stopped for him too. It felt like he was the only one here with you.  You could tell that you were gonna like this guy.