sollux x reader

There was a humming in your veins and you knew exactly why. You were cutting class. You couldnt really explain why you did that, but it was kind of like an adrenaline high for you. The thrill of almost being caught. Still, it was only gym. What were you really missing? You sighed, slumping your bag from one shoulder to the other as you pushed the heavy door leading to the stairwell. You'd just chill in there you guessed. Once you walked around the stairs and toward the back, you saw someone already there. "Oh... hey" you said awkwardly. Damn, where were you gonna go now? The guy looked up and you swear your heart stopped a little.

He was on the tall side and lanky, standing in a slouched position against the wall. The glow if his phone threw light onto his pointed chin and covered eyes. "Hey you" he said. You gulped, your throat suddenly going dry. He was really really attractive. "Um... you mind if i sit here with you? I dont make too much noise" you said before pursing your lips. He nodded. Giving a smile that was almost... sly? You didnt know.

You sat in the floor, bookbag against your thigh and arms wrapped tightly around a sketchbook before you opened it. People always assumed you were an artist, and they werent wrong. You just hated when they asked to see every little thing in your sketchbook. Some things were just too negative and angsty.

You began to softly sketch as the phone in the boy's hand vibrated. He seemed quiet as well, or possibly just preoccupied. This went on for about twenty minutes before he looked up. "Whatcha doin?" He asked. You noticed the nasal twang in his voice, but found it suited him. You smiled a little, taking out an earbud and turning your book around to show him the sketch of a girl, sitting in the middle of a flower that was not yet in full bloom. He smiled, chuckling a bit. "Nice" he said, nodding a bit.

He had a lisp. That was hella cute, and you blushed, hoping he didn't notice. He must have though, because he smirked and came a bit closer, sliding down the wall to sit next to you. He picked up the earbud, motioning to it. "What's your poison?" He questioned, and you looked down a bit before smiling. "You name it" you answered. He smiled, asking if he could listen, and the two of you went through your extensive music library. "Damn" he muttered, impressed. You giggled a bit.

He seemed to admire you a moment, before his eyes found their way back to the phone. A song had come on, and both of you flushed a bit pink. (Fave love song) went on in the back of your minds as he reached up, pushing some hair away from your face before leaning in, his thumb running across your cheek as his lips clashed gently with yours. His mouth was warm, and you leaned into him. It was a gentle kiss, though your lips seemed to instantly need each other like water or air.

You really hoped the bell didn't ring any time soon.