Updated Description

There's always something unknown. There's no question about it. But I guess that's to be expected of everything in life. There's always a question of lingering doubt in my mingle about everyone and everything.

My birth parents weren't the cleanest of people, and they definitely were pretty shady. They left me along the side of the road to die, but... It didn't happen, obviously. I don't know much about them, actually. I remember my mother being extremely nice all of the time and my father being distant from us. I don't remember much about my siblings. I don't even remember much of their appearances.

But that's okay because if that didn't happen, if have never met Ami, my big sister and quite frankly, the best sister you could ask for. She saved my life, the very thing I'm still grateful for all these years later. But... As anyone would know, life can be both a blessing and a curse. You see, we've seemed to have...reached a new predicament...that we've never dealt with before. We've become characters in an anime. Cliche? Maybe, but when life throws you into the frying pan, expect a few burns, I guess...

Well, it was a normal weekend for us, until I fell asleep in the woods and my rabbit hole begin to spiral. I was greeted by a familiar face and then hit with my past that I had wished to forget, alongside an important part of my life that had been ripped away far too soon...