Admitting Things.*Edited*

==========Previously, in Over the Hills and Beyond=======

I grab the bandages in my bag then toss some to her as I pulled up my sleeve again and wrapped it up, pulling my sleeve down as I plopped back down and quickly fell into a restless sleep.

========And now...==========

[Ami's P.O.V. BIOSHES]

I sigh as I looked back at my baby sister before softly closing the door behind me. Stepping out of the room, I yawned as I made my way down the twists and turns, making my way towards the back entrance, where me and Grell entered from.

"Oh? I didn't know we had guests other than Lady Sabrina,"

I saw Finnian turn the corner as I walked down the hall.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't get the chance to introduce myself. I'm Ami Igarashi, I'm 'Rina's sister. It's nice to meet you,"

He smiled and said,

"Nice to meet you, Miss Ami! My name's Finnian! I hope you enjoy your stay!"

"Yes, I will, thank you, Finnian"

I smile and silently gushed at the smol infront of me, hand making its way to my face out of habit.

"Though, I do need a little help finding the drawing room, I seem to have gotten lost,"

He smiled, and seemed like he got a shine in his eyes.

"I could help you, Miss! Just follow me!"

"Thank you, Finnian, I very much appreciate it,"

We walked while I memorized the layout of the place. After going down the corridors, we made it to the drawing room.

"Here we are, Miss Ami!"

"Thanks, Finny, and you can just call me Ami, no need to add the 'miss',"

He beamed and got excited,

"Really? Okay then!"

I smiled, and waved him off, "of course, now, I'm sure you have stuff to do, right? I would hate to take you away from them any longer than need be,"

His eyes widened, then saluted.

"Yes Ma'am!"

Then ran off, to go do whatever, leaving me and the door.

"Huuhhh, this is weird... What's going on..? I wonder..."

I sighed and straightened my sweater out, dusting it off before turning to knock on the door, to be greeted with Sebastian's chest.

"Oh, pardon me, I didn't realize you were there,"

I smiled,

"No need for apologies, it's quite all right,"

"Here I'll get out of your way, I'm sure your busy,"

I stepped off to the side, grabbing my sleeve as he turned to the side to let me step through.

"It's you, the girl from earlier,"

The cold voice of Ciel Phantomhive reached my ears as I looked at him, smile still present.

"My sister told me that the lot of you were speaking when we  ...'interrupted'... your conversation, which I am sorry about. I apologise on my sister, Grell's, and my behalf for any trouble we've cause, "