Meeting the Bossman*Edited*

<<< Previously, on Over The Hill And Beyond!>>>

(Sabrina P.O.V)

My gaze snapped up from where I was previously looking, my eyes refocusing as I let my gaze fall to the little child that was now halfway down the stairs, with Sebastian right behind him. I gaze him a small smile, shaking my head as I fiddled with the sleeve of y robes.

"It's fine. Just got to close is all!"

I give him a closed eye smile. He seemed content with that and I let the smile drop, folding my hands in front of me as I awaited what happened next, my eyes never letting anyone leave my sight for even a second. Tension filled the air, and it didn't quite settle right with me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let me introduce myself. I am the Earl, Ciel Phantomhive. May I ask, what is your name Milady?"

"My name is Sabrina Igaraishi. It's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Phantomhive."

'I still don't know how I got here, and that's going to be an important part of figuring out how to get back to my world.'

"Miss Sabrina, let's go talk in my study."

Ciel asked, err, more like commanded, motioning for me to follow him.

"Alright."

After walking through a bunch of twists and turns, we arrived.

"We're here, Lady Sabrina. Sebastian!"

Ciel called out to his butler.

"Yes, my Lord?"

Said Butler appeared out of nowhere.

"Bring us some tea and refreshments,"

"Yes, my Lord,"

Sebastian walked off to where I think was the kitchen.

"What do you wish to talk about, Earl Phantomhive?"

I asked him, as polite as possible.

"I would like to talk to you about why you're here. And ask you some questions, take a seat"

I nodded softly, my curls bouncing behind me as I take a seat across from him and smooth out my clothes, feeling his burning gaze on me as I responded.

"Alright, Earl Phantomhive."

I say, taking a sit, resisting the urge to literally take a seat.

"What do you need to know, Earl Phantomhive?"

I say smiling soflty at the child in front of me as I heard the door squeak and Sebastian's footsteps, along with the squeaking rolling cart heels. I felt my ear twitch as I kept my gaze towards Ciel, however, no matter how badly the need to watch everyone in the room was.

"I want to know why you were behind my manor."

Ciel states, crossing his leg over the other as he waited for the cup of tea Sebastian was pourig him.

"Would you care for some tea, my lady?"

I nodded towards the butler who then started to place a china tea cup in front of me on a cute little saucer and I smiled, thanking him. Picking it up with both hands, I let it warm my fingers and palms as I turned to Ciel once more.