Hawks. Fucking Hawks.

(not me leaving this book for like months- anyways THANK YOU FOR 3K READS I DONT DESERVE YALL ISTG- and i'm only writing this because my dumbass told my cousin my wattpad and she said she would read this if i didn't write a new chapter so...)

"Hey, Amor?" Sero said, with more gentleness in his voice then before.

"Y-Yeah?"

He then grabbed you by the waist and...

slung you over his shoulder

like a sack of goddamn potatoes.

You protested and wriggled against his grasp, but he only held you tighter, until you eventually slumped over in defeat.

"Can you put me down please?" You asked for one final time, already knowing the answer.

"Nope." He replied, and you assumed he was smirking. "T-Then why are you holding me?"

"Because you won't listen, and I don't want a classmate to be in danger."

"You're only a hero in training, Sero."

"Yeah, but I don't want to find out that I was right later on." You sighed, but was blushing at how sweet he was acting.

"There's nothing wrong with my sister! You literally just met her!" You said with a sense of urgency, as you figured Uraraka and Hoshi were getting suspicious of you two being long for this long.

He huffed, and put you down. "Fine. But if I was right, you owe me coffee." You raised an eyebrow, but said, "Deal."

And so, you both stood in an awkward silence for awhile and Sero started looking around.

Not a problem, right?

WRONG.

VERY, VERY FUCKING WRONG.

You happened to be, a Hawks fan girl. Yes, you heard me right. A Hawks fan girl. Therefore, you had pictures of him plastered all over your bedroom, one of the first things you happened to put up when you moved. Your eyes widened in realization and your entire body turned red.

"AAAAAA" You screamed, and your hands shot up to his eyes, and he was laughing hysterically.

"PLEASE-" He wheezed out, and you shoved him out of the room, still tomato red.

You were about to start bawling.

A hot guy, just saw your Hawks shrine.

He knows you like Hawks.

But what he doesn't know?

You practice moaning Hawks' na-

ANWAY

BACK TO THE STORY.

Hoshi and Uraraka were concerned to say the least, with Sero still wheezing on the floor, and you far too embarrassed to function. They looked at each other, back at you, and then simultaneously said, "Huh?"

(i don't feel like writing more so take that, and you're kinda based entirely off of marinette, but uhm... at least i wrote ig?)