Poor Y/N..

Tapey Boi's POV

"Looks like I'm calling Y/N.." I muttered, scrolling through my phone to find her contact. After what seemed like hours of scrolling through the few contacts I had on my phone, I found Y/N. I hesitantly pressed the call button, and almost jumped out of my skin when I started ringing. Why was I always so nervous when I came to her? Was I in.. my thoughts were interrupted by a soft voice on the other line saying,

"H-Hello?"

"Hi! Is this L/N-San?"

"Y-Yes-?" I could hear fear ringing through her kind voice. "W-Who is this-?"

"Sero! Sero Hanta!" God.. she's going to think I'm stupid!!

"O-Oh! Hi S-Sero," she said quietly. "I'd love t-to s-stay and talk b-but I have to g-get ready for m-my date.."

"About your date... I'm sorry to say it, but I think it's fake.." there was silence on the other end, so I continued. "They did this to me too.. it's supposed to be a joke, but it can really hurt, so I'm sorry.."

"K-Knew it was t-too good to be t-true.." I heard her mumble, voice breaking. I couldn't help but feel bad for her.. this must've been her first date... "what if y-you're lying t-though?" 

"Why would I lie about this?" Silence on the other end yet again. "Look Y/N.. I know we just met, but you're still human. I don't want you, or anyone to get hurt." I heard a muffled voice that didn't sound like hers mumble,

"Are you okay Y/N?" She's not alone, so I can hang up, right? I don't want to though.. 

The battle went on in my mind, and to no surprise, I started quietly mumbling. I didn't actually realize it until Y/N pointed it out. 

"S-Sero.. you're m-mumbling.." 

"Ah-! Sorry!" I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck as if she could see it, "I might become the next Midoriya!" This earned a small chuckle from her. Someone must've taught her who Midoriya is.. she's definitely not with Bakuhoe then. "Sorry to ask, but are you with someone, Y/N?"

"O-Oh.. u-um.. yeah. Uraraka-San a-actually." 

"Oh! Okay! I guess I'll leave you two to be then." 

"W-Wait!" There was a short moment filled with silence, but it felt like it was hours of us just waiting to see what the other one would say. Eventually, Y/N continued. "C-Can you c-come over a-actually..?"

mr. tape manजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें