Floaty!

Y/N's PoVvVvVv

"Okay! Anything for a friend!" She already considered you a friend? Strange.. even though you lied about your quirk in front of the whole class... She obviously hadn't known, if she did, you would be stuck as the class outcast, like you weren't already. A quirkless girl at U.A? It just wasn't a thing! You shook your head, dismissing these thoughts. 

"Thank y-you." She nodded.

"So, where do we start?" You shrugged, hoping she would suggest something. To your luck, she did. "How about.. outfits?" You smiled slightly at this, hoping you didn't give away just how excited you were. She took your face as a yes, and she decided to get payback, or so you assumed. She grabbed your wrist with such strength, it felt as if she might just pull your arm off. 

"W-We can go t-to my h-house." 

"Okay!" She darted out of the building, with you flailing behind her, trying to catch up. You weren't athletic per say, just well trained. You finally matched her speed, and took a moment to catch your breath, causing her to stop. "Sorry!! I'm just really excited!" She smiled and apologetic smile, causing you to smile back.

"U-Uraraka-San, sorry t-to break it t-to you, b-but you don't k-know where I l-live." 

"Oh- right!" She chuckled while awkwardly scratching the back of her neck. "Sorry!" 

"I-It's okay. W-We're close to m-my house actually."

"But I went in the direction of my house-" You both stared at each other and simultaneously said, "N/N?!" curtesy of Uraraka, and "Floaty?!?" curtesy of you. You both hugged each other without hesitation. 

"It's been forever!" She remarked. You nodded in agreement. "I can't believe you came back! That apartment was up for sale ever since you moved out of it. We thought no one would move back in!" You chuckled at that and smiled at her.

"I'm glad t-to be b-back." She knew where your apartment was after that, and you just assumed she went there often. Once you opened the door, you looked around for a second,  but, to your relief, saw no sign of your sister. Sure, you loved her, but she was crazy when there was company over. You lead the pink-cheeked girl to your room, and when she arrived, she went directly to the closet. You looked at her, laughing quietly. It looked as if she was more excited then you.

After awhile of her rooting through your wardrobe, and you scrolling through Twitter, occasionally looking up at her, she found the perfect dress.

(This is what I see the dress as, but you can imagine it as whatever you want)

You looked up from your phone, with your eyes sparkling.

"Perfect."