ch4 ; not so bad

[Y/N's POV]

atsumu already had so many questions and they were all asked so quickly.

"WHAT!?"

"SHE CALLS YOU BY YER FIRST NAME?"

"EVEN A NICKNAME?"

"I DIDN'T KNOW YER GUYS TALKED?"

"YOU'RE DATING?"

"HOW LONG?!"

"I WANTED HER MAN!"

"oh shut it, tsumu." 

"u-uh we aren't dating haha" is all that could escape your mouth.

"yet." suna mumbles under his breath.

"what'd you say, rin?" you asked in curiosity, taken aback.

"oh, nothing. wanna go to the cafe or like your house or mine or something..?"
"hm let's go to mine, it's an apartment." you suggest.
he agrees and atsumu leaves after afew minutes to take his route. it was pretty awkward between the two of you, just considering you guys only started talking yesterday. the two walked in awkward peace until he stopped walking and broke the silence. 
you turn around to see him bowing down at you. 

"rin what are you-"
"please let me see your good side!" he yells while still bowing and looking at the ground.
you couldn't hold back and soon chuckles couldn't be stopped.
"HAHAHA WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT SUNA RINTAROU"
he stands up normally and starts to get flustered? 

"u-uh well i mean.. i just want to vibe with you, you know? i want to know your real personality and i have seen it discretely for quite a while. please open up to me y/n-chan." he ends up bowing again which you take this opportunity to wrap your hand around his shoulder and continue walking. he sounds cute saying chan..

"ok rin, i will." you smile. you reach your apartment after walking 12 more minutes. surprisingly you guys were talking the whole time, joking around. grabbing your keys from your back pocket, you unlock the door and the two of you walk in. you go upstairs to your room, with suna following behind you. you lay down on your soft fluffy pink bed and soon he jumps beside you, ..... tickling you. 

"r-rin!! what- are you huifsdj doing sdfjaj" you cant control the laughter as he chuckles back.
"stoppp rin stop!" you push him off and somehow end up on top of him. you lock your e/c eyes with his and notice he's slightly blushing.
"sorry, you seem like the type to be ticklish; in which you were." he sticks out his tongue but his expression is stone cold like usual.
 you decide to get off from his body as you let out pant from exhaust. 

"hey y/n..?"
"yeah ?"
" can i have your instagram?"

at first the question startles you, you guess you should give it to him. not many people from your school have you followed except your friend group and mai. 

"sure. totallynot.y/n"

"thanks" he searches it up immediately and sends you a request. 
you accept it as he stalks your account. he checks your highlights, posts and likes them all.
"hahaha stalker much ?" you can't help but laugh
"shush. you have a lot of followers.."
"oh cmon so do you." you reply with assurance
"5000 does not match up to 2000." he states with disappointment.

you just giggle and give him a side hug. 

[SUNA RINTAROU's POV]

damn, y/n. as she embraces me with a hug i can't help but notice that she smells so good.

 her hair is so soft and silky. her body feels nice too. she releases herself from the hug. why is she doing this to me. i'm falling too deep. maybe i should kiss her.. no. no. way too soon. i might not even like the things she likes. just ask some questions, that's why i'm here.

"so y/n.. what's your favourite food!"

"sushi !!"
(i'm so sorry if you don't like sushi)

"oh nice"

"you ?"

"i like jellysticks.." 

"cute!"

she called me cute..

"do you smoke?"

fuck. why did i say that. what if she thinks i'm trying to get her drunk or high or bad in general or something. shit man. did i screw up?

[Y/N's POV]

"do you smoke ?" 
you weren't really expecting that. but.. suna's your new friend, right? you might as well tell him things. you've never opened up to someone before.

"no, well i'd like to more often. i've tried once, it's.. relaxing."
you smile to yourself while sitting cross legged on the bed right towards suna's direction. you notice you guys were pretty close, however you don't complain. ever since he tickled you, you realised how attractive he really was. 

"ah.. i see. would you like to try with me sometime ?"
you giggle at his question.
"i'd love to rin."

suddenly a bright idea comes to your mind. you giggle and see suna giving you a concerned look, making you giggle even more. 
"stay here, i'll be back." you indicate suna and leave the room. you come back with a black pen item. 

"don't tell me that's eyeliner." 

"HAHSDFSAJK CMON PLEASE! you'd look so good with it on. cmon? for me?" you beg with a small pout.

"fine, only because you look really cute right now."
you scoff at his remark while internally screaming on the inside.
"shut up." you bluntly roll your eyes and quickly shuffle closer towards him. 

he spreads his legs out so you are closer and you begin to do the first wing. you can tell he flinches. 
" don't move, or i'll ruin it" you say concentrated staring deep into his eyes. you feel his cold breath on your face. he smells like the monsters soda and a hint of smoke. you finish the first wing and move to the other one. after a few seconds you finish and give him your phone to see the results. you unlock your phone and open the camera app. you notice he continuously spams a button. is he seriously spamming photos of him on your phone?

"cmon rin! i don't have much storage left!" you joke around and playfully hit his broad shoulder.
"but i look hotttt" he whines. 
god he sounded hot too. 

"okok"
you sit next to him and he positions the phone for a selfie. you were pretty frightened to begin with, but your nerves seemed to calm down as you pose with the classic peace sign.

"cute." he whispers under his breath. "y/n?"

"yes rin?"

"wanna go to skatepark tomorrow?"