ch10 ; outro - confession

*disclaimer / authors note*

so, this is where you and suna may or may not get together !! if you are sensitive to some topics, or just a somewhat sad twist to the story (will have a happy ending either way), you may end the story here. although there will be 3 other chapters which is how the story actually completes if that makes sense, thank you!

--------------------------------

it was now the last five minutes of school. it was a friday and honestly you just wanted to go home. you look beside you to see suna with a grin and a slight blush, looking down on his phone.

the school bell rings which signifies you to grab your stuff and depart. suna follows behind you and holds your hand. you ignore any one looking towards you direction and focus on his beautiful eyes. you guys are quiet for a while whilst walking out of school until you decide to break the silence.
"so.. what did you want to say ?" 

"i'll tell you at the skatepark, it's our safe spot remember." he says with a smile

the two of you walk to the skatepark and you sit down on a bench. it was still bright, but no one was there yet, suna used this as an advantage.

[SUNA RINTAROU's POV]

right now is the time. it's now or never. god, why am i so nervous. just ask her out! if she says yes, kiss her. i've been wanting to kiss her for ages. her soft pink blushing lips. i want them against mine. okay, just do it. the twins have been wanting me to do this for a while now. i really like her, no i love her. ever since that time in the gym where i told them i love her, they've been super supportive. just say what tsumu told you to say. wait no, he sucks at relationship advice. but, he does get the girls. but that's only for his looks. oh my god, i need to stop overthinking. i will just tell her that i love her. 

"so.. y/n.. i'll tell you now." 

okay but why am i acting so suspicious right now..

"rin did you do something-"

she thinks so too oh no.. just tell her and don't be weird.

"i love you.."

"rin.."

oh no. i thought she felt the same way.. i was almost certain she-

"i love you too, rin." 

[Y/N's POV]

he really just confessed to me. does he really still love me ? he does.. so that conversation i overheard at the gym wasn't a prank.. 

less than a second later you feel a pair of soft lips across yours. you look up to see suna's face up close as he kisses you passionately. you kiss back and place your arms around his neck as he holds your waist, while the two of you are still sitting on the benches. 

[ 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 ] suna rintarou x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara