ch6 ; a night with suna

to claim what's his? but we aren't-

"omg suna-senpai !!" you hear two girls approach suna and admire him with stars in their eyes.

 i swear to god fangirls at this hour and not to mention the fact he probably gets this everyday. this is my first time even hanging out with him.

"uh.. can i help you ?" he says with a slightly irritated tone. he seemed to be really pissed..was he like this to every girl who wanted to talk to him?
"please go out with me!" one of the two females bow down. she had black hair let out, large eyes and pinkish cheeks, holding a monster (the drink.) she was pretty tall, taller than you which honestly made you more vulnerable in this position. the other female was still standing, her hair was a light grey with smaller eyes but still just as gorgeous, holding an empty juice box.

"no."

your thoughts get interrupted as suna responds to the girls confession. you look at him wondering why he was being such a jerk, until you realise the girls were giving you dirty looks now.
"oh my god! don't say it's because of her." the other girl scoffs, as they glare at you up and down with disgust. you start to feel slightly offended so you speak up for yourself.. but the words can't come out. you were too scared. 

you feel a sudden arm wrap around your waist from the side.

"don't talk to my lady like that." 

their eyes were widened to the maximum. you were shocked just as much as they were. his lady?

"are you kidding?" they interupt. "why her?" "yeah, ew." "look, you aren't that pretty so just let suna be ours!" "yeah!! what is she? some slu-"

you knew what she was going to say. you look at the ground in embarrassment. she really called you that. your legs start to tremble unable to think of what to say.. or even do.. until you hear a high pitched squeal from the girls.

you look up, to notice a liquid poured over the girls heads. they were drenched. it looked awful and sticky. their perfectly straight hair turned curly. you turn quickly in utter shock towards suna to notice he is now holding the monster can that the girl was holding before. he really did that. he threw the can to the ground at their feet with full aggression, grabbed your wrist and dragged you along beside him.

"hey.. why did you do that ? that's so mean they were just trying to confess to you.."

"what was mean was that they were saying those things about you." 

"it's fine. it doesn't matter anyways." you shake it off

he lowers his hand and intertwines it with yours. you reduce your pace and stop walking.

"but seriously suna, they were really pretty."

"no one is prettier than you, and besides their personality is trash. the only girl with a decent personality in this school is you; and it's not decent. it's actually everything i've wanted. that's why i'm not interested in any female who wants to talk to me. come on." he continues walking and drags you along again. 
"and what happened to calling me rin!" you hear the pout in his voice.

[SUNA RINTAROU's POV]

she was so perfect. i hope she liked my speech type thing.
 god the moonlight makes her facial features stand out. i could kiss her right now! should i ..? no. too fast. we only started talking today! well, yesterday. but still. those girls from before were so rude to my soon to be y/n. 

 i need to make her mine and protect her forever.

[Y/N's POV]

i can't believe he said that to me. he's pretty cute.. but he only met me yesterday, basically today! he has no idea how i'd be as a girlfriend. what if another girl came to the school and he fell in love with her just as he did for me. 

i'm crazy for doing this. but i'm going to. you were contemplating everything after an idea popped into your head. you got this. you can do it. just ask him the god damn question. cmon y/n. you take one deep breath. he looks at you quite worried. but you finally build up the courage to ask. it's now or never.

"want to stay over for the night?"
he looks shocked. like bad shocked. you regret everything and panic.
"nope! nevermind and scratch every word i just said! i regret asking! i just said that because no one was home and-"

"yes. i want to"

you smile in negliable relief, just before you came to realisation that a guy was sleeping over. a guy. but not just any guy, suna rintarou. you decide to reply to reduce the awkwardness, it's the least you could do considering you just asked him to sleep over.
"g-great!" 

time skip - arriving at your house - 9:20pm

it was pretty late now. you unlocked the door and offered suna something to eat. 
"nice, you have chuupets." he smiles and grabs the packet.

"have as much as you want." you reply and walk upstairs to your room to shower then change into your nightwear.
"hey! wait for me." he runs up behind you and watches every move you take.

he sits on your bed eating a jelly stick while you grab your clothes.
"i'll be back, i'm just going to shower. you can too after if you want."
"it's okay, i showered this morning. have fun." he grins while winking at you.
you scoff and leave to go to take a shower.

once you finish washing yourself, you dry your body with a towel and put on your clothes. you are wearing black shorts and a cropped comfortable shirt with a slim silky jacket. you begin to walk back into your room, to see suna wearing grey sweats and.. shirtless.

you don't say anything. you were shocked. he had slightly toned abs too... plus the way he looks in those sweatpants. you could practically see half his whole body.

"done staring cutie?" 
you now notice he was already standing in front of you with a large smirk on his face.
"oh yeah!! u-uh you can sleep in the guest room.." 

"whattttt that's no fun! i wanna talk to you until we fall asleep. your bed is big enough! please" he asks with a small pout on his face.

god suna what are you doing to me. i guess it is pretty big, it fits four people..

"fine, rin."