ch9 ; routine

it's been around five days, you haven't talked to suna about what he said about you that day, although every night you two went to the skatepark. you would apply his eyeliner and listen to arctic monkeys on the way, and your skating skills improved. on the way back to your houses you both would smoke and talk about things you have never told anyone. it seemed as if he also somewhat opened up to you as well.

it was now a friday. you woke up and chose this outfit; 

 you woke up and chose this outfit; 

*image not mine - credit to owner*

"bye kaki!" you yell out.

you then grab your headphones, bag and start walking to school. while listening to suna's playlist you remember what happened two days ago.

*FLASHBACK*

"i made us a playlist, since our music taste is similar."
"oh?"
"i'll send you the link."

[ NEW PLAYLIST ]

title - just the two of us.

collaborative playlist 

owner ; rinsunarin

songs -
; knee socks - arctic monkeys
; sweater weather - the neighbourhood
; friends - chase atlantic
; in your eyes - the weeknd
; into it - chase atlantic
; stressed out - twenty one pilots
; starboy - the weeknd

*END OF FLASHBACK*

you begin to unintentionally blush listening to the songs on your playlist. you add a few songs to it and decide to scroll through social media. you scroll through your discord servers, snapchat private stories and check instagram. while scrolling through your feed you notice suna posted yesterday. 

you smile looking at suna's face. he looks so handsome. you notice there are 24 comments so you click to check what people said, being the bad b stalker you are. 

14 hours ago | tsumutsumu : yo i'm the better twin
14 hours ago | samusamu : yer really not
13 hours ago  | s.rintarou : you both are equally annoying

10 hours ago | a.aran.a : ya'll hung out without me. hurt. 
10 hours ago | s.rintarou : if i remember correctly, you said you were busy..
10 hours ago | a.aran.a : oh yea.

12 hours ago | meiaoi : suna senpai you're so hot !!!

11 hours ago | iyikovu : senpai step on me..

9 hours ago | guiyme : senpai do you have a girlfriend ?
9 hours ago | guiyheui : yeah, i see you with this chick everyday at school..
7 hours ago | s.rintarou : who 
7 hours ago | guiyheui : omg rin! you replied 
5 hours ago | s.rintarou : yea pls dont call me that thx
5 hours ago | guiyme : i think her names y/n or sum
1 hour ago | s.rintarou : shes my gf.

43 mins ago | tsumutsumu : HAHAHA he rly said y/n's his gf. they aint dating yer know, he just is really in love with her. and if ya'll fangirls do sum then yer gonna have to face me and my bro. 
29 mins ago | samusamu : they will date. they look so cute together
12 mins ago | s.rintarou : i miss her soft vanilla strawberry yet dark smokey scent.
9 mins ago | a.aran.a : you simp. you'll see her in like 30 mins.
4 mins ago | tsumutsumu : ^^
3 mins ago | samusamu :  ^^

1 min ago | guiyheui : pft. he has a gf.
48 secs ago | aikomisa : she's prettier than you. 
just now | nuijisi : yea she's literally hot asf and she's so nice. back off huei. 
just now | hewuyui : yea ur just jealous.. 

*s.rintarou pinned*
 just now | s.rintarou : i know. my lady is perfect.

you can't help but blush. so many things were going on right now. suna didn't reply to his fans comments unless it was about you. he said i'm perfect.. he said i'm his lady.. he said he misses my scent. suna, i think i'm really falling for you.

he told that fangirl to not call him rin but always gets upset when you don't.
suddenly you feel a tight embrace around your waist. you flinch and turn around to see suna hugging you from behind. is he really smelling you right now ? you can't help but to giggle. 

"hey, rin." 
"hey y/n" 
 you release himself from his embrace as he pouts. you grin and intertwine his hand in yours. he slightly blushes then looks away. 
"cmon let's walk, we will be late for school." you mention. 

you guys walk into school still holding hands. you notice some girls glaring at you and that's when atsumu and osamu step in. they walk up to you and greet you with a side hug, while suna rolls his eyes in jealousy. whenever a girl would whisper or look at you, the twins would be sure to death glare them. 

then you hear suna's voice. 
"hey y/n.. can i talk to you afterschool ?"

"well ofc silly we are going to the skatepark it's a friday." you playfully hit his arm. 

"okay but, i need to tell you something there. it's important."