ch7 ; want a hit?

[SUNA's POV]

we were both on our phones for a while. y/n looks so pretty right now. i check the time quickly, 10:49pm. i put my phone down and look at her. she eventually looks up at me and asks why i'm staring. guess i'm caught. 

for some reason, y/n brings out a side of me that i didn't know i had. on the day of my game against shiratorizawa at nationals as a first year, i saw her in the stands in our school uniform. she looked totally badass. but also soft. ever since then, i had my eyes glued to her. it turned out she was also a first year at the time and was in most of my classes. at first i thought it was just a small crush which i thought she was cute, but after periods of time i noticed how considering, caring, sweet and funny she was. she made jokes with her friends in class but still did all of her work. she was quite introverted with everyone else. it was weird considering she was with the more popular group, but i adjusted to it, it made her unique. all the boys swooned over her, but it was like she never noticed. it then shook me that i needed to make her mine.

ignoring her question, i ask my own.

"wanna go outside?" 

"sure." 

we both walk out of her room and go to her small apartment backyard. it was very modern. 

"hey, rin.. can i tell you something?"
as she asks, i notice her eyes looking up at me so innocently. she looked sexy and submissive like that.
"of course, y/n. what is it?" i respond and sit down to pay attention to what she has to say.

[Y/N's POV]

you took a deep breath. 
"hey rin.. can i tell you something?" 
you see him look at you with genuine care in his eyes. his yellow-greenish eyes sparkled against your reflection. it looked so beautiful, he did.
"of course, y/n. what is it?"

you notice he sits down, so you take another breath in and out then sit beside him on the concrete, staring at the shining moon. 
"i think i have anxiety."

"what do you mean?" he asks with a quite serious tone. he seemed concerned for you.
"it's just.. i'm the only introverted one out of all my friends, i get nervous so quickly and get overwhelmed by my own thoughts.. i don't really know what to do. i don't even know why i'm telling you this. i guess it's just late and i'm exposing all my emotions to you."

you hear him giggle and hug you from the side. 
"you know.." he explains pulling something out from his pocket.
"here. this is my coping method. i smoke for a reason y'know. it helps me calm down." he grabs your hand and places a cigarette in your hand. he then grabs a lighter which was also in his pocket. 

am i really going to smoke? 

"you don't have to if you don't want to." he reassures me.

if it helps , i want to try too.

"nah, i'll do it."

he lights your cigarette and you watch him light up his. you stare at his actions carefully as he inhales the smoke then breathes it out. you copy his movements and soon get adjusted to the method. you feel your mind at ease, you were suddenly relaxed. it was like smoking with suna was your soft space somehow. you could tell him anything. he was loyal, and devoted. 

all this time without knowing him you considered him one of the players of inarizaki, but he really wasn't. the two of you talked together and listened to music. his playlist was pretty intense. he listened to artists like arctic monkeys, the neighbourhood and chase atlantic, you enjoyed it. after you two finish, you decide it was getting pretty late so you both return to your room. he sleeps on the left side of the bed near the window, and you sleep on the right. 

"goodnight y/n." he whispers. 

"goodnight, and thank you rin. it's like you've somehow saved me." 

timeskip - the morning  - 7am

"hey, y/n im home!" you hear a familiar young male say while entering your room. crap. you sit up. you should've sent suna home earlier, he was still sleeping and the male stared at you with widened eyes. that male, was none other than your brother. 

"kaki! it's not what it looks like. we aren't even close right now he's on the other side!" 

"oh really?" he crosses his arms with sarcasm

you hear movement from beside you. 
"ughh.. i'm tired babe.." 

"BABE?!?" kaki squeals. 

oh no. 

"you guys are a thing?" your brother asks again in desperation.

"no, kaki! and we didn't do what you think, so you can leave!!" 

"you guys totally fucked!" he giggles. flustered and overwhelmed, you throw a pillow at him as he runs away chuckling. 

"i'm so sorry about that." you apologise. 

he hums, with a slight groan escaping his lips. he then pushes you down back onto the bed, nuzzling his face into your neck. you blush at his actions and begin to play with his hair. after a good 20 minutes he gets up and is now fully awake. 

"what time is it ?" he asks

"its 7:30" you respond and get out of bed. 

you let suna know you're going to get read. you wash your face, brush your teeth and get dressed in your uniform. it was thursday so you felt bad he had to wear the same uniform he wore yesterday. you finish washing up and return back to your room. it was now 8am and suna was already dressed and ready to leave.

school started at 8:45 every morning so you and suna decided to go to the cafe. you order a strawberry shortcake and he orders an iced coffee. you get it for takeaway and walk to school slowly. 

after a while you two arrive at school, it was another average, boring day.

timeskip - after school

it was now 2:50, school just finished. you spent pretty much the whole day with suna. even breaks. normally he'd hang out with atsumu and these other two guys, although you two went up to the roof top and talked. you were aware suna had volleyball practice so you went to the gyms to watch him. what if he was lying and he was going to hang out with another girl ?

oh, nevermind. he did have practice. you hear your name from the gym. but you weren't being called. they were talking about you.