Chapter 1

"The Wardens: members of an ancient order...fallen into dust. Sworn to defend the weak, masters of the longsword. Their origins lost to history; still they fight for what is right. Driven by duty, devoted to their people... but only a few may join their order."

"Courageous and talented, The Warden was an embodiment of virtue, who fought for peace and stability

"Courageous and talented, The Warden was an embodiment of virtue, who fought for peace and stability. They strongly value their code as a knight and will serve their master without question no matter how much they dislike or disagree with them."

--------------------------

Y/n was a legend, one that would be passed down for centuries, from generation to generation, for starting and ending his own war, one to change the course of northern Europe for better, but then again, war. War never changes. Here is his story.

Once a Warden, always a Warden. This is what mattered to Y/n, and if you were on the wrong side, you were guaranteed to fall to his might, nearly becoming king, Y/n ruled over late 13th century Europe with a diplomatic iron fist, he was intelligent, far beyond the average leader, born in 1383, he died a warriors death, on the battlefield of a war, but one he started, but it was indeed for the greater good. The tyrant, the warmonger, the wolf... Apollo, was the ruler of a legion of knights, hell-bent on war. His legions would march out pillaging foreign lands, but one land he came across was one his army would be sworn to regret ever coming across... The land of the Whitestone Legion, ruled by Trainyolga III, but under high general command of the legendary white knight, Y/n.

Y/n regularly traveled with a legion of white wardens, he himself taking the lead, they would travel the border of their lands and protect the outer cities, from either raiders, pillagers, or bandits. And even an attacking nation if need be. This would be the downfall of the legendary Y/n, and Apollo himself. Both of them met in a city dubbed, 'lionspire', Y/n, who had stayed there for the night with his legion of 1,000 knights, and 250 horseback archers, has recently received information that a Blackstone banner has been spotted a few miles away by sentries place far away from the city. Y/n knows the danger of the Blackstone legion, and he won't stand for this, he rallies his men to the city square, and they call the civilians to hide themselves until the end of the battle.

The Blackstone legion is aware of the city they have come across, and Apollo wishes to claim this land for himself, but for a fair price, he sees the fort here as worthy of his new home, and doesn't like the peasants staying there, so he'll be sure to slaughter them when he arrives, and be sure to contact their kings while he's at it.

Preparing the charge, Y/n stood strong on his horse, covered in white iron chainmail, he spoke an inspiring speech reminding his legion of knights the reason why they are called wardens, and they charge to meet the Blackstones head-on.