Chapter 8

I walked to the kitchen, where Stolas is. I know this because he was sitting in the kitchen.

Stolas: Y/n~ How've you been?

Y/n: The best I can be in Hell, my Lord. What is it you need?

Stolas: Octavia, I want you to hang out with my sweet little Via.

I nodded, but wondered why.

Stolas: You see Y/n, I'm quite sure Via is interested in you, and I want you to hang out with her.

Y/n: Interested?

Stolas: Yes, she is. Now go along Y/n, she's in her room.

I nodded again and walked over to where her room was. *Knock* "Come in!"

I opened the door and Octavia was standing in front of a mirror, tying her shoes.

Octavia finished tying her shoes by the time I had closed the door and sat down.

"Did you want-Oh-Y/n!"

I nodded, it was me, Y/n...

"Oh-uh... Did you want to come with me? I-I was just about to leave to check out this clothing shop, I don't think you could wear anything, but I'd think it'd still be fun picking clothes that could fit you, heh~"

I nodded again and got up, I bowed slightly, she said, "Okay, let's go then."

Time-skip 5 minutes~ (They walked over there, for the experience. Plot too, I guess.)

"HEY, YOU! HAND OVER YOUR MONEY!" A large demon was trying to rob me, I laughed and unequipped my gauntlet, slamming my fist into the man's throat hard enough to crush it, he'd be fine, he does live in hell after all.

Octavia: Woah, that was cool.

With the demon choking on his blood behind us, we eventually ended up at the store, Octavia brought some large clothes, looked like they could fit over my armor. That's exactly what it did, she threw it over me, I put my arms through, and it fit me.

Octavia: I didn't think it'd fit, wow. You look, nice.

Octavia said that with a smirk on her face, I could tell she was laughing on the inside... I crossed my arms and tilted my head.

Octavia: Okay-okay, you look weird!

I took off the shirt and gave it back.

Octavia: Well, let's go somewhere else. Like, I don't know, maybe, na, let's go home, it was pretty fun on the walk here.

I nodded and we took off back to her house, and went to her room again.

Octavia: So were you going to stay any longer?

"I'm here for as long as you need, Lady Octavia."

Octavia: Oh-Okay... So, what do you do when you're not working for Alastor?

"I work for I.M.P. and as part time guard for the Happy Hotel."

I explained as I sat down on the chair that I fell asleep on during my last visit. I wonder who put me in that bed I woke up on? I still had an idea, but not sure, and don't care enough.

Octavia: Oh, cool~

I picked up the same book I read last time, it was sort of interesting...

.
.
.

Octavia: Hey uh, do you have a hellphone?

I tilted my head, what's that?

Octavia: Uh, here.

Octavia pulled out a red rectangle, and showed me it, she pressed a button and it glowed. It looks like the object that Loona uses in the workplace.

Octavia: You can use this to contact me whenever you need. And to entertain yourself too. Here, you can have this one, it's just a spare that I don't really use.

Y/n stood up and walked over to Octavia, taking the phone from her hand. "Thank you Lady Octavia."

Time-skip 3 hours, Octavia had to teach this caveman a lesson.

After learning most of the functions of a Hellphone, I was going to go back to the hotel, but I was stopped by someone from behind me.

Apollo: H-Hey! Y/n~

Y/n: What are you doing here, Apollo?

(Ended up with 752 Words. Sorry, I've kinda lost the mojo for this story, I kinda already messed it up, hopefully I can still do better, I won't end the story here however. I still have episode 5 of Helluva Boss to finish. But for now, read my newest book! It's another Hazbin Hotel fan-fic! It's about an office worker who gets sent to hell after dying a hero's death, he's antisocial though, and doesn't talk much. How will he fair down here in hell?)