Chapter 7

Apollo PoV; After Y/n was done for the day~

I was getting tired of seeing the usual grumpy demons, they all tried to act tough when they saw my Sentinel group, but I knew that they feared getting burned to death...

Apollo: So, do you yield your property to me yet?

I asked to a snake looking demon, with egg shells all around me and him, some had been burnt to a crisp.

"I'd never surrender to you, black knight!"

"Big mistake then."

I nodded and he was sent up in flames as I walked out of a huge blimp, that was crashed on the ground outside of a few large buildings in the middle of the street. I could hear the screams he made, oh so sweet, but right now; I've just gained more territory.

I got on my horse and watched as my personal servant, the taller knight that can't use magic but still is a black knight, walked up to me.

"Lord Apollo, we've gained the upper most part of the city, all of the demons cower before your might."

I smirked under my helm, I know that this is where I'd eventually meet the end of my conquest, Y/n would be getting the rest on his own. I still have to follow his orders though, annoying...

"There's also the local king, who wishes to speak with you, my Lord."

King? The king? Huh, that's pretty neat, maybe I can get him to give up his kingdom...

Time-skip 20 minutes~

I looked at the hallways of the manor that contained the king, a few 'servants', where following me, presumably to make sure I don't try anything dumb, which I won't, maybe.

We eventually made it to the throne room, which was really big, and red, lots of red. Couple of chandeliers hanging above the red carpet leading to two thrones, one is empty, the other is occupied, which likely means there's a princess or queen, possibly a prince. Tables lined the sides, with chairs that have comfy looking leather seats, I kept walking though, to meet the man on the throne.

 Tables lined the sides, with chairs that have comfy looking leather seats, I kept walking though, to meet the man on the throne

Wow-This guy looks weird! I kept walking towards him, and I kneeled, a king is a king...