Some Myra x S/O Headcanons Because Why Not?

Hey so, I love Mystic Myra and I haven't seen a whole lot of fanfics about her (except for a few on Tumblr), so I thought why not give it a try?! This one's for all my Myra fans out there! Sorry if anything is OOC, most of the time it's unintentional! 

If anyone from Summus' server sees this, no you don't! SHHHHHHHhhhhhh...you saw nothing. This chapter is a hallucination...

Also no I do NOT take requests. I apologize but it's too stressful fo rme.

((Reader is gender-neutral))

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

-Both of you would live in a cottagecore themed house with lots of plants. Plants everywhere. Sort of an exaggeration, but not really?

(S/O: [Trips on a plant vine and falls face flat]

-OR alternatively, you two live in a dark academia themed house where there is a huge library full of books. It's not really a library though, Myra just has so many books on witchcraft and all that.

(S/O: [Swaps out her witchcraft books for your manga collection, or whatever you read ig])

-Myra enjoys cooking/baking and takes you outdoors to have picnics every now and then. [Insert Myra shoving cake into your mouth]

-To be fair though, you two go walking outdoors anytime. It's nice to just take in the scenery with blooming flowers, tall trees, insects occasionally passing by, and a beautiful blue/cloudy gray sky (depending on the weather I guess). You two will hold hands and just talk about anything, really.

-Myra owns a few cats so be prepared for some cat cuddles (and scratches :D). Additionally, she will give you head-pats like she does with her cats. She loves seeing your reactions!

-Very affectionate when it comes to nicknames. She uses "darling" regularly on everyone, even you, but will use spooky names such as "boo" and "pumpkin" as nicknames for you.

-Continuation of the headcanon above, but she also uses puns as nicknames to her advantage. I don't know if that's worded correctly, but an example is:

Myra: Allow me to introduce you all to my boofriend/ghoulfriend/soulmate~

S/O: oh my GOSH!!!!

Cashier: ...Y'all this is a McDonald's.

-Spooky puns. Just...spooky puns.

Myra: Halloween is the perfect time of year for the two of us. A time to complete some...couple ghouls! Ehehehehe~

S/O: Myra please it's 3 in the morning, let me sleep!!!

((Fun fact: It was 1 am when I wrote all of this!))

-You and Myra visit the graveyard very so often since she is still practicing necromancy. Myra assures you that the ghosts will not harm you or haunt you for eternity, something scary like that. Eventually, you and her and the ghosts end up hosting a raveyard, and you two end up having some romantic moments amongst the crowd.

-Fam, don't even try to steal her hat, her reflexes are fast. Even if you somehow successfully steal it, you will not last long with her...

S/O: [Steals her hat while she's asleep]

Myra, abruptly wakes up: I sense a disturbance in the force.

S/O: WTF-

The real question is...will she let you wear it? Who knows....If not, maybe she will get a matching witch hat for you to wear! ;D

-Being 6'2" and practically towering over you, Myra can and will use that to her advantage to cuddle you anytime. Even if you're taller than her or around a certain height of tall, she'll still do it anyways. In addition, she loves hugging you from behind with her arms wrapped around your waist!

-Kisses you either gently or will practically smother you with her smooches, depending on her mood and what she is doing at the moment. Bonus points if you can see her eyes underneath her hat whilst kissing!

-Both of you are Danganronpa fans (yes, she is a Danganronpa fan, go look on Twitter). Hope you have fun with her! Unless you hate Danganronpa but love Myra then ummmmm...just be careful, I guess????? I'm so sorry I didn't think this one through!!!!

-You and Myra like to stargaze during the evening hours. Just vibin' in the dark while lying on fresh grass and looking at constellations.

Static joins you two occasionally (yes we are giving Static some love too👌)!

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed reading this! Sorry if they were short, but there may be more in the future! Unless the creator is uncomfortable with this, then I'll delete it, no worries!👍

I wanted to add a headcanon about Myra and her S/O watching Wicked/listening to the Wicked soundtrack but I haven't seen the musical or finished the book yet!!!😭