"You're Daddy Dearest, Everyone Knew Your Name, Baby!"

Wanted to talk about FNF the Musical more since I'm currently watching one of RecD's streams.

These are just my opinions btw...

⚠️SPOILERS FOR THE ORIGINAL FNF WEEKS (canon game and mods) AND THE ENTIRE FNF RECD LORE SO FAR!!!⚠️

Hex's week and his songs are amazing with lyrics! I've listened to RecD's version of Glitcher several times since I first watched the week (which was back in October, I believe)! I got a laugh out of a few of the cutscenes!

"Are you another guy that's not cool wit me dating her?"

"What? No! I have no qualms with you determining that woman's expiration date! Would you like me to calculate it for you?"

"Please don't..."

Lmao!

I even love how in the stream I'm currently watching with RecD role playing as Pico that they bring up Pico and Hex's interactions, with Pico saying that Hex is a cool guy and that he had fun hanging with him! It was just heartwarming and I'd love to see future interactions of them together! Maybe I'll write a chapter expanding upon their first interaction in R.A.M...👀

It still sends chills down my spine when Glitcher is about to play and Hex's final words in that moment are:

"Good luck. I can feel it taking o-o-over-"

Good job RecD! Another reason for me to protect the robo-boy!👍

I love how each of his songs are focused on basketball yet they all have another layer to them, if you understand what I mean. For example, Dunk focuses on the basketball experience from Hex's perspective, R.A.M is about Hex meeting people through his love for basketball and physical activity and how Boyfriend noticeably has issues approaching and interacting with others in contrast to Hex, and Hello World is about the influence of Hex's positivity on others and how Boyfriend wants to help him become a basketball star and a talk show host!

Even though Glitcher is more centered on the virus than it is on basketball, it also shows how Boyfriend sees Hex as a real person and doesn't want his dreams to be shattered because of the virus.

Overall, I enjoyed Hex's portrayal in the video and I believe RecD properly demonstrated some of his personality traits such as patience! I loved his voice as well! It's a nice blend of robotic sounding and a medium-pitched human voice!

And that ending cutscene with Hex (unintentionally) knocking out Daddy Dearest? Nearly passed out from laughing because I didn't expect it the first time I watched it!

Hex w/ Lyrics is #1 on my FNF Musical rank!

EDIT: OH MY GOSH!!!!! RECD MADE ANOTHER HEX W/ LYRICS VIDEO WITH THE UPDATE FROM WEEK 2!!!!!!

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I AM COMING FOR YOU HEX, MY SON!!!!!!!!

So you're most likely wondering, what about the rest?

Well I don't want to spoil too much (for both the original FNF games/mods and RecD's FNF videos) but I'll give brief summaries as I go down the line!

2. Week 6, Senpai: I love how BF and Senpai are casually roasting each other and how Senpai sounds like he's having a breakdown at the end of Roses! It's hilarious watching them roast both two dimensional and three dimensional people!

I wonder if Spirit was able to escape or if Boyfriend remembered him...

3. Week 3, Pico: Very cool lyrics for this one! I'm still trying to understand the NG references in both songs though. I feel bad for not knowing about Newgrounds 4 years ago when I first discovered Eddsworld and I think that's my biggest regret. I don't feel like I belong on NG because of this which is why I'm hesitant on doing content beyond FNF (and to an extent, Pico's School).

Anyways, sorry for the mini vent paragraph, I sort of relate to Pico wanting to relive the past because I miss a lot of things from the last 2-3 years while on Wattpad/Discord and there are days I wish I could go back to those moments. Pico clearly misses the golden days of Newgrounds and having BF as his romantic partner, and Blammed really shows how frustrated and terrified Pico is with struggling to stay relevant so he doesn't feel abandoned or forgotten but also refusing to change so he stays true or his identity and status as a Newgrounds character.

Sidenote: I heard on the stream with RecD as Pico that I was watching that Philly Nice is coming out in the distanct future and that it went through several copyright claims? Dang it YouTube...

EDIT 2/26: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

IT'S HERE!!!!!! THE UPDATED WEEK WITH PHILLY NICE IS HERE!!!!!!!! I'M SO HYPED, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!🎉🎉🎉

Also I love Pico's voice, lol. He truly does sound like a waking talking smoking advertisement!

Speaking of smoking...👀

4. Smoke 'Em Out Struggle, Garcello: We are out of the top 3 and heading down the list now! I love Garcello so much and I love his week! The ending cutscene with Annie (voiced by Atsuover herself, woah!) was so freaking sad and I hope she knows that even without her friend Garcello, she is still good enough and doesn't need approval from strangers to be happy with herself. I'm sorry if I worded that poorly, just trying to say that Annie shouldn't blame herself for what happened to Garcello.

With that being said, this was originally one of my top 3 but I had an issue with how Daddy Dearest was written in Garcello's week (RecD). When it comes to FNF mods, there are different interpretations of each canon character, which is many since the canon FNF game still has to flesh out the lore of its characters. However, writing a story combining mods with different interpretations of those characters can cause inconsistencies. For example, week 6, week 7, VS. Hex, and Week 1 FULL Week, demonstrated the comedic villain aspect and sympathetic side of Daddy Dearest and how he's just overprotective of his daughter. Garcello w/ Lyrics takes that and does a complete 180 on his character, making him downright apathetic and cruel. It makes it more difficult to feel for him in the Daddy Dearest Full Week because of what he did to Garcello. Idk how to put this into words, the whole week just felt kinda...off, because of this aspect? And then he just goes back to being the comical overprotective antagonist in the Mid-Fight Masses w/ Lyrics week??? I don't really know what to say here. It felt like his character did a whole 180 just for the Garcello week and then did a full 360 afterwards...

Anyways...
I'm too tired to type up the rest of the summaries rn, so I'll leave the ranks up for now.

5. Mid-Fight Masses Week, Sarv and Ruv

6: Mid-Fight Masses, Casanova, Selever

7. Week 5

8. Week 7, Tankman

9. Week 1, Daddy Dearest

10. Back Alley Blitz Week, Whitty

11. Week 2 (Both videos)

12. Week 4, Mommy Mearest