✨W O W Learning✨

Haha Learning with Pibby brainrot go brrrrr

I know you all have seen so many FNF and LWP crossover mods already, and it's surprising how quickly these mods came out since Pibby was already recent.

BUT

It's still interesting to think about, because we know the glitchy virus thing affects cartoon shows, but what about video games, flash games, mobile games???

It's also cool for character development because in the FNF corruption mod(s), the characters sing/rap and the corruption either disappears or strengthens depending on logic.

Here though? The glitch blob isn't something that can't be easily defeated by just singing/rapping.

And BF and GF would have to face something greater than music.

If the glitch got to GF, BF would have to come to terms that not everything can be solved by rapping. He is still human regardless and is powerless against the glitch. Would definitely bring his confidence levels down knowing that he could have saved GF.

If the virus got to BF, it would probably take GF a short while to realize that if BF can't defeat the glitch, then neither can she. It would definitely add more salt to the wound if her parents got infected by the glitch. Like BF in the theory above, she would be devastated knowing that she could have use her powers to protect BF.

By the time they realize what's happening and see the damage that's been done, it would be too late.

A few people in comments sections of LWP videos also pointed out that there is a possibility of different versions of characters within the fictional universe. For example:

2016 Buttercup design in poster (cowlick hair at the top)

1998 Buttercup design in trailer (no cowlick)

So, assuming this is not a(n) drawing/animation error or a last minute change (poster could be concept art) and there are multiple versions of fictional characters, imagine the characters in the main game getting infected, but NOT the alternate versions of the main characters in different mods.
Example: Boyfriend in the main game gets infected by the glitch, but the Minus Boyfriends (yes, all 3 of them) are not infected.

But those are just mods. What about crossover characters from other media who appear in FNF?

Let's say FNF Pico got corrupted by the glitch. Would the 1999 version of Pico from Pico's School be safe?

If Skid and Pump in FNF got corrupted, would their original counterparts from their series "Spooky Month" be unharmed?

It Tankman got corrupted, would both FNF and "Tankmen" counterparts be infected or just one of them?

And if we take the "cancellation theory" into account (context: the glitch is infecting cancelled shows or shows that have ended), does that mean characters such as Whitty, Sarvente, Ruv, and Sky could be victims of the virus since their mods got deleted?
Omg, imagine Carol watching Whitty get corrupted by the glitch. Or Selever and Rasazy watching their parents get infected...

There's more I want to write about, but I'll do it later.

Now if you all will excuse me, I'm going to rewatch the Pibby trailer again for the 50th time this month!👌

Also, I've gotten so used to the Ultra Instinct Shaggy memes and FNF Shaggy mods, so watching Shaggy get corrupted in the trailer nearly shocked me, lol!