It's 1am and I'm Tired

Good morning/afternoon/evening folks! Welcome back to episode 746580 of Mystery/Mimic being hopelessly in love with Pico, specifically D-Side Pico! But this time, YOU get to be a part of it!

That's right. You'll soon understand how it feels when Pico is on your mind 24/7 and all you can hear is different interpretations of his voice saying cheesy romantic pick-up lines and angry threats that he would say while holding someone at gunpoint.

...

With that being said, I present to you...

The D-Side Pico Marriage Saga, featuring Y/N and his/her/their burning love for a pink eraser.

Y/N: You're always focusing on the past, guiding others on a "trip down memory lane" as you would say. And it's wonderful. We all love that burst of nostalgia from when we were younger...but...what about your future?... Are you happy with where you are right now, in the present? Do you want to change something in your present that will affect your future? Do you have plans for the future?... It's a lot to think about. I understand how stressful it can be for someone as young as you. But don't let the fear of the future control you. You still have time to do all the things you ever wanted to accomplish in life...and I...want to be with you when you do accomplish your goals. I want to be with you during your highs and lows, when you walk through the door to greet me everyday, when you need to be embraced, when no one else in the world loves us but we love each other. I...

[Y/N pulls out a small box]

Y/N, slightly tearing up:...I want to make our own memory lane together. Whichever path in life you and I take, we will walk on those paths together. I want us both to be happy and live life to the fullest, and having you by my side...would make it worthwhile....so...

Y/N, on the verge of tears: [Slowly opens box]...Will you...

"Will you marry me?"

-----

D-Side Darnell, approaches Pico: Hey, Pico! 'Sup man?

D-Side Pico, sitting on a balcony, eating popcorn: Hey dude. Nothin' much, just watchin' Y/N from their apartment balcony practicing their marriage proposal statement to me for the twentieth time. You?

D-Side Darnell: wh-

(A/N: I spent way too much time writing this for some reason...)