The Award For Best Fanfic Goes To...🏆/srs

Street Smarts is one of the best FNF fanfics I've read! Forming a gang of people who hate you (except Skid, Pump, and Hex) just to protect your partner is so bizarre but also hilarious!

I can't tell you how hard I laughed whilst reading it because there are too many good moments! The chapter "Robots Have Feelings Too" takes a solemn and heartfelt tone in the first half, and then it's utter chaos in the second half!!!

The character dynamics are fun to read and I like that everyone gets a spotlight in each chapter and not just Boyfriend! I've read up until "Girls Night" and I have to say that chapter was so wholesome and it was sweet watching Girlfriend having fun with other people besides Boyfriend!
She definitely deserved to have fun after the bs Boyfriend pulled on her in "Day in the Museum"...I have mixed feelings about that chapter......

I don't want to spoil the story too much here, so I'll end off with saying that I loved this fanfic and I strongly recommended checking it out! It's on A03 (Archive of Our Own)!💙

EDIT: I really need to stop skipping the author's notes because OH MY GOD THE CHAPTER "AND THEN THERE WERE TWO" MESSED ME UP!!!!!!!! THAT AND ONE OF TANKMAN'S LINES FROM "WAR AND LOVE" HAD ME DOING A DOUBLE TAKE HDDHDKSJSJOSJSOHD!!!