🎶Funky Incorrect Quotes #2🎵

Welcome to episode 2 of me staying up past 12 am to write pointless unoriginal sh*t.

Before we begin, I mentioned in my Myra x reader chapter that I wanted to add a headcanon about her watching the musical, Wicked. I kid you not, I was about to re-watch the Mystic Myra week again on YouTube and an ad for Wicked appeared.

I can't make this up guys!😭 It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to screenshot it! I'm sure I have given you all crossover ideas at this point

Anyways, onto the quotes!

_______

⚠️Hinted/Implied spoilers for the VS Shaggy Mod, be careful!!!⚠️

_______

Girlfriend: *gets set on fire and screams in agony*

Girlfriend: Nah, I'm just kidding. Fire does nothing to me.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Daddy Dearest: Just trust me. Have I ever put you in an unsafe or uncomfortable situation?

Boyfriend: All the time.

Daddy Dearest: Then you should be used to it by now.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Boyfriend: Beep.

[Insert Angry Character Here]: WHAT.

Boyfriend: BEEP!

[Insert Angry Character Here]: WHAT DOES BEEP MEAN THIS TIME YOU WHIMSICAL PIECE OF SHIT?????"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Selever: What is this!?

Sarvente: That's the weight of guilt. Give in to the nice side. Help those unfortunate, and make the guilt go away, son.

Selever: Ow! Make it stop!

Sarvente: Surrender to your kindness, Selever. It's nice to be nice. ^^

Selever: Your guilt is strong, mother. But it is no match for the power of my selfishness! >:)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Boyfriend: I've done a lot of dumb stuff.

Carol: I witnessed the dumb stuff.

Senpai: I recorded the dumb stuff.

Girlfriend: I joined you in the dumb stuff.

Pico: I TRIED TO STOP YOU FROM DOING THE DUMB STUFF!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Daddy Dearest: Wow. Once again, I am under attack simply because I have taken the lives of thousands of innocent people. How inconsiderate of you.