5

It was finally the end of the day and school here was way more exhausting then back where she came from.

On the bright side, there was a lot of better ways to learn than back in her old school.

The teachers were nicer and the environment was more study focused which was exactly what she wanted. But there was something in her mind ever since lunch.

Jake and Yu Ahn were the ones that were mainly more informative, in terms of teachers and people who were approachable and the people who were not.

Sunghoon was part of the 'nots'. They only insisted of telling her that he preferred to be by himself and that he was dangerous.

Even if she had witnessed him beating someone to a pulp, she still couldn't fully believe what they were saying.

As she moved through the doors of the school, she sighed and finally took the freshness in.

I didn't know they would keep me locked in there with no fresh air for the whole day.

She continued to walk towards the parking lot where her father said he'd be waiting. She looked around for the familiar black car and couldn't find it.

Suddenly a startling revving of an engine caught her attention and she turned towards the sound.

Park Sunghoon.

Somehow her eyes met his for the third time of the day.

She felt herself blush and she turned away to pretend to look around for her father's car again. She felt her phone buzz in her back pocket and she got the feeling that it was her dad.

I got caught up at work and I'm gonna be home late, I'm sure you can find your way to the house. Love you. XO

Who still types 'XO'?

She shook her head and started walking down the road. She decided to rely on google maps for the day. She had only been in the city for a total of three days and she was immediately sent to school without knowing her way around.

Plus she was horrible with directions. But good thing phones exist right?

As she continued to walk while looking at her phone, she soon found herself at a bus stop.

She sat there and decided to wait for the next bus to come so that she could ride the bus home.

See that mother? I told you I'm an adult.

She proudly smiled to herself.

She suddenly heard a familiar engine revving and she looked up to see Sunghoon stopping in front of her.

He had already turned off the motor but he was still looking forward, avoiding her gaze.

It was slightly amusing to wait for him to say something but at the same time she was nervous at what he would say.

He cleared his throat and finally looked at her.

"Do you.. um.. need a ride home?" He hesitatingly asked and Angelica's eyes widened in surprise.

Me? Of course dumb bitch you're the only one here. I've barely spoken to him and he's asking if I want a ride home?

Sunghoon couldn't even look at her face. He didn't know what he was doing. But he was thinking of using this as a way to pay her back for what she did for him that night.

He didn't know why he was being so nice but at the same time he dismissed it as just being a gentleman.

He convinced himself that if it was an old wrinkly lady he would help her as well. It's not just because she's pretty.

"Sure." She nervously said as she stood from her seat.

What are you doing? People at school tell you he's dangerous and you're over here getting on a motorcycle with him? YOU BARELY KNOW HIM!

Her actions continued to contradict her thoughts as she made her way towards Sunghoon who grabbed the extra helmet that he thought he would never need and gave it to her. She got on and grabbed onto his jacket.

"Do you still remember where I live cause I don't. I have terrible sense of direction." She rambled nervously and Sunghoon smiled a little while taking off making her place her arms around his waist in a hurry.

As she held on for dear life, they rode through the city. There wasn't many people in the streets due to the rain that was about to fall and Sunghoon was a little glad that no one was around. If people saw him, the word would somehow get to his father, who would immediately start complaining saying girls are a distraction.

Angelica looked at the city in awe. The amount of small cafes and semi-tall buildings that were around were hard to believe.

This place is cold, but the view is pretty.

She never had time to really look around. She was too busy getting things ready for school and unpacking that it was hard to focus on anything else.

Obviously, besides the intrusive thoughts about the outrageously handsome boy she had met on her very first day.

Sunghoon saw the convenience store he usually stops at and debated whether he should get his snacks now or later. Deciding on getting it now, he suddenly makes a turn making Angelica hold on tighter. He parked his bike as Angelica looked at the building.

"I need to get a few things here."

"That's convenient. I'll just stay here you don't have to take me home."

"Why?"

"This is where my mom works." Angelica said as she took off the helmet and placed it on the bike.

Sunghoon stopped in his tracks as soon as he heard her words and turned towards her.

"Your mom works here?"

She hummed in response and walked past him into the store, making it impossible for Sunghoon to stop her.

He sighed and followed her in.