o | lovers' oath.

YOU COULDN'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES AS YOU DRANK IN the scene in front of you, hearing every ounce of your life crack. With shaking hands, you gripped your chest tightly; eyes filling with tears.

He said he loves you, but now it seems that he just loved you.

But who are you to compete with the woman he has chosen to be his end, his final, his last love whilst you were his first but never his last.

Throughout time, you gave him everything, you sacrificed everything for him. Hell, you would throw away your life if he asked. But now, such sacrifices are in vain as he gave her everything that you tried giving him, from riches to love, to a family. That was when you realized that your definition of everything wasn't enough for him; and that he took your love for granted.

And that was enough for your resolve to crack, the pain you've felt all these years came crashing down on you as it was enough to fuel your grief, your self-hatred, your frustration.

As your emotions have reached it's peaks it was then, the side-character led her own death.

Not knowing that someone, deep down grieved for your absence.

If only - just once in another life, the feelings would reciprocate.

Finished reading, <The Lovely Princess> Spin-Off from the First Love's Perspective.

GREETINGS TO THE GLORY OF YOU READERS FROM THE OBELIAN EMPIRE !

On my behalf, I want to thank you for taking your time to read this book and it's prologue as a start for your journey. For now, I want to say a few words for you to remember.

This book is clearly a fanfiction as well as the others I have written and doesn't associate with real people but I want to remind you as well that this story and it's plot is made by yours truly — save for the plot that follows the WWMAP storyline.

This book isn't published in any sites except Wattpad, so if you see anyone plagiarizing this book please do not hesitate to approach me.

HEAVY THEMES such as angst, abuse, violence will be included so please heed my warning if I say that if you aren't comfortable with such, please leave now. But it won't be tackling too much of the story as I will put warnings before the chapter that includes such topics.

That's all for now and I shall bid you adieu, I wish you luck on your journey.