XI | Onsra

[ lover's oath. playlist in now on spotify! check my bio for the link ^^
in order to immerse yourself in the story, please listen to the playlist.
thank you! ]

[ if you've seen this accidentally published, no you didn't. ]

It's been a year since you've been in this world and a year that you have befriended the two princes.

Honestly, you've wondered how you got this far as you were suddenly forced to adapt in a world you obviously don't belong in - in spirit at least. Even though nothing much has happened you were still on alert, printing Aslan's words in your mind making you heed his warning.

"There's something brewing in the shadows, so I suggest you stay vigilant, my lady."

At that time, you were with your butler by the estate's training grounds, though a bit more secluded as it was a private area for the estate's head to train. You were practicing on how to tame your mana which was slowly getting overwhelming if it wasn't for Aslan's help. Despite holding so much power, you can't help but marvel at the flickers of light that dance around your fingers.

You stopped your advances at hitting one of the dummies before giving Aslan a glace, "Is this about the events that will eventually happen?"

Aslan hesitated for a while before nodding his head, it was enough answers for you and it was enough to keep you on guard. Knowing how such things turn out in these kinds of situations (as you remembered reading some in the manhwa's you've read back in your old world), you mentally prepared yourself. But you knew your situation will be a tad different you still keep a face for the danger that will soon come.

And so you tried hard, not caring about the conditions that have befallen your vessel's body. Eventually, after seeing your training, Aslan took it upon himself to teach you how to transfer your mana to your whole body to keep it preserved and immune to the poor conditions your body gives even though it takes a lot of will and focus, you were getting there.