III | Giselle

A BRIGHT HANGING CHANDELIER WAS THE FIRST THING you saw when you opened your eyes, the glittering gems that hung twinkled by the lights that shone from the large windows of the room. And mostly the warmth and comfort you felt from the duvet and mattress that hugged your body as if you were in the clouds.

Eyes still glazed of the whole ordeal, you didn't bother checking for a while as how comfortable you were from the position you were in, you felt like you've just woken up from the most comfortable sleep in your life.

If falling to your death is considered comfortable, that is.

You abruptly sat up from your position and instantly felt a searing pain in your head. You tried to recall the last moments in your life as you were supposed to be seeing yourself in your own pool of blood while being a ghost or something but not laying down in a very comfortable bed. You continued to rack your brain for any witchcraft that was done on you in your past life but recalled none.

Deep in thought, you didn't notice a maid come in to greet you.

"Oh, young miss!"

A gentle voice came from the entrance of the room followed by a soft thunder of footsteps as they made their way to you, giving you a view of a lady who seemed to be in her middle (?) years — and a worried look in her face.

"Who... where..."

"My lady, you had me worried sick! You must've hit your head bad when you fell down the stairs..." the nanny said meekly she handed you a glass of water, which you reluctantly took taking a double take whether it was poisoned or it was just your paranoia.

You looked around the room once more, taking note on how elegant and beautifully designed the room is,  the mixtures of gold, blue and white all presented wonderfully. Kudos to the one who did the interior designing in this place. 

Despite your awe, you still couldn't help but ponder how you got here and in a room that's mostly fit for a royal.

"Where am I?"