Glad You Made It

(Smut warning)

On my way to his house I begin to get nervous. We were in a different space so he would probably handle me differently. I pull up to his house and it was extremely nice. Like ridiculously nice. Who could even afford this kind of house? And why was it so...never mind. Who cares. I got out of my car and walked towards the door but before I could knock, he opened the door smirking, "Glad you made it Y/n." He pulls me in by my arm, pushes me against the wall and kisses me, with one hand around my neck and the other on the wall next to my head. We start to make out and he kisses all down my neck, "Mmm Adam..." he bites my neck a little and I giggle. He picks me up and brings me to his room, or a room. I'm not really sure but I don't care. He throws me onto the bed and I bounce a little. He pulls his shirt off and reveals his extremely toned abs. He gets in top of me and pulls all my clothes off and I take off his pants.

He looks at me and admires my body, "You're so beautiful" he says before he kisses down my body to my pussy. He starts to eat me out. He swirls his tongue around and inserts two fingers, curling them at just the right angle. "Ahhh yes Adam- like th-that" I say shakily. I tug at his hair and roll my hips making it feel that much better. I start to shake and I feel myself about to cum. "F-fuck I'm cumming d-daddy..." I trail off as I cum on his tongue.

He comes back up to me and kisses me. I flip us over and make my way down to his penis. I take it in my hand and lick up his whole length. I then take the whole thing in my mouth and start to blow him. He moans in pleasure and I fasten the pace. I can tell he's about to cum because he takes my head in his hands and pushes it down while he fucks my mouth. I gag but that only turns him on more. He cums in my mouth and I swallow. He pulls me back up to his face, "You okay? Was that too much?" He asks and I blush at his worriedness. felt like he really cared about me. "Yes I'm okay...I like that" I look up and him and he smirks.

He flips me over onto my stomach and puts me on my knees so I'm face down, ass up. He spreads my legs and plunges inside of me. "Fuck!" I yell with my face in the pillows. He grips my hips, digging his nails in my sides and the room is filled with the sounds of our skin making contact and him and I being moaning messes. He fucks me harder and I grab his hands behind me which causes him pull me up by my hair, one hand pulling my hair, and the other around my neck, still fucking me. It felt amazing. "Baby..." he doesn't finish his sentence and he cums inside of me, me doing the same a second later.

We lied there panting in bed, "I like when you call me baby" I turn to him and he pulls me closer. "Get used to it then because I won't wanna stop calling you that now." He kisses my nose. I sit there for a second and start to wonder things about him. "Wait, so how old are you?" I ask him. He raises an eyebrow and looks a little worried. "Why?" "Just curious." I answer. "27" he replies. I personally think guys are at their prime in their late 20s early 30s. "Nice" is all I say back and he turns me away from him.

"you know..I really like you Y/n" he says in my ear sending chills down my spine. He snakes his hand around my waist and trails his hand down to my clit and begins to rub it. I roll my head back in pleasure. "Y-you d-d-do?" I can barely speak, he's making me feel so good. "Yeah really. I wanna be with you and only you." His words make me even wetter. "I w-wanna be with only y-you too-" I arch my back causing my ass to come in contact with his boner. I start to roll my hips on it while he is still rubbing me. He lets a moan or two slip before I stop. "I'm cumming..." he goes faster until I cum and he goes under the covers to lick me clean. "I could do this for forever." I say to him and he smiles in agreement.

We then lay back down, spooning and I start to drift off to sleep. Adam got up and made his way into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and I thought it would be a nice idea to surprise him in there...

For some reason in this specific story I imagine him living in the woods in a nice big house like the one above. And there will be more story and not just smut coming soon😂
~B