The Game

Today Adam was having a few of his friends over. I had never met them before and I was a bit nervous. "So what's going on tonight?" I ask him, "We just plan on having a few beers and watching the game." By 'the game' he means a really big hockey game that was going on tonight. I nod, "Oh fun. Want me to make you guys something? Like um...I don't know. Whatever you want." When I get nervous, I either cook a whole bunch, or clean out my closet. I don't know why but I did. "Relax hun, they're cool and they know about our situation. Plus they're gonna love you anyways." He reassured me. "Alright well I'll make you guys something. What do you want?" I ask him and he replies with Wings and fries. So I decide to start cooking. "I'm going to go to the store before they get here to get some alcohol, want anything?" I shake my head no and he leaves the kitchen.

~

After a couple hours of cooking and preparing, I head upstairs to change. I decide to put on a romper. Simple but not too casual. I wanted to look older and like I fit in but I also didn't want to dress too old. I felt like a romper was a good middle ground. I throw on my white ugg slides and go back downstairs and wait for Adam to get back with the alcohol. When he does, I help him get everything organized. "I'm making myself a margarita, want one?" I look up at him, "Nah, I'm gonna have a couple shots then drink my beer, thanks though babe." He kissed my lips and fixed himself a couple shots, taking them back to back, then grabbing his beer and heading to the living room. I smirk at him and giggle to myself.

Soon after making my drink, the doorbell rings. Adam and I walk to the door and he opens it revealing his friends. They all greet each other and one of them makes a comment towards me, "Sup babe" he jokes and Adam playfully punches his arm. "Y/n, this is Dean, Charlie, Jesse, Fulton, and Guy." He pointed to each guy as he said their names. "Hi guys, nice to meet you all." I hug each of them and offer to make them a drink. Dean and Jesse just wanted a beer but Charlie, Guy, and Fulton wanted either a Jack and coke or a whiskey sour so I fixed those for them.

A little time passed and the boys had already eaten. It was now the third period in the game and all the boys were pretty wasted. I was surprised seeming as Adam doesn't really drink. But I guess when he does, he does a lot. He was acting very...douchey. I've never seen this side of him. "Come here baby." He slurred patting his lap. I sat next to him and he didn't like that. He pulled me on top of him and held me there. All the guys were looking at us and laughing a little. "Guys!" Jesse started yelling. Which got all of us looking at the TV. Adam pushed me off of him and all the guys stood up and yelled at the TV "WE SCORED!" They all chanted and patted each other on the back. "Y/n! Baby we scored!" Adam was cheesing at me and he picked me up and kissed me roughly. When he put me down I stumbled a bit but got my balance quickly. I smiled at all the boys getting excited and I walked into the kitchen to make another drink.

All the boys soon followed, there was a commercial on but they could still see the TV from the kitchen. Fulton studied me, "Whatcha makin Y/n?" He questioned. "Another margarita." I smiled. Charlie was staring at me rather intensely as I was doing this, "Wow, you're so beautiful. You know that?" He stammered. I chuckled nervously and Adam came up behind me, "Oh she knows." He smirked and smacked my ass. I shoved him, annoyed that he did that in front of them. He came up behind me and hugged me, "Sorry." He mumbled quietly to the point where I could barely even understand him. He then walked back to the living room and the boys all went to. I finished making my drink and went upstairs to change into pajamas since I really don't need to look nice for anyone. I put on sweatpants and a crop top, nothing much, then lied on my bed watching 'Glee' while I texted my friends. Mostly Rosalie though.

~

I went downstairs to clean the kitchen and it looked like the game was almost over. It was almost 8pm and based off of how drunk the guys were, I know they're staying here tonight. I cleaned up the kitchen quickly, it wasn't too messy but the guys don't really clean up after themselves. I go into the living room and sit with Adam. He put his arm around me when I sat down, "I'm sorry about earlier Y/n. That wasn't very...I just- I'm sorry." He gave me a weak smile and I smiled back. "It's okay, don't worry about it." I kiss him and we go back to watching the game.

There were only 10 seconds left in the 3rd period and the team they were rooting for was gonna win so the boys were ecstatic. The last 10 seconds their team was just messing around on the ice and then finally the buzzer went off and everyone cheered for them the crowd was crazy and so are the guys. Especially Charlie, she was yelling throughout the house "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" With his hands up in fists. I laughed at the sight and we all cheered.

"Y/n and I need to get to bed, it's a school night so goodnight guys." Adam announced and him and I walked to our room. The way the guys looked at us, or me as we walked away made me feel like they were judging me for still being in high school. "You're just gonna leave them down there?" I question, "They've stayed a bunch of times, they know where they can sleep and stuff." Adam got out of his clothes and was just left in boxers. Him and I crawled into bed and he passed out instantly. I was thinking about how his friends probably don't really like that him and I are together because of how young I am. When I was around them I felt like a child and I hated it.