Late

(Smut warning)

It's been a few days and I still don't know what to do. I have two days left to figure it out before Adrian rats on us. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. Adam and I were currently in bed and I was up thinking like crazy. He schools be waking up any minute now. I got up and went to the loft area to text Adrian telling him I'll do anything to get him off our backs besides sleeping with him. And got upset and tried to talk me out of it but it didn't work. He asked me to come over tonight and I agreed. Just then Adam came out the room and walked over to me, "Morning baby" he said in his tired morning voice and kissed my lips. I sighed and wrapped my arms around Adam's waist, who was standing in front of me. I place my chin right below his bellybutton, "I'm going over Adrian's tonight. Gonna see what's up and how I can fix this." I mumble into his stomach and he pulls me up by my arms. "Maybe he'll leave it alone and everything will be fine. You don't have to go Y/n."  Adam reassures me but I shake my head 'no' "I do have to." I say and go into our room and lie down.

~

I had just finished getting ready as I hear Adam walk through the front door. I walk down the stairs and he looks at me with a look that's a mix of confusion and annoyance and disgust. "What are you wearing? You can't wear that!" He exclaims setting his keys down and coming up to me at the bottom of the stairs. I chuckle, "Don't be like that. It's casual but cute. I'd wear this any other day and you wouldn't have a problem with it." I raise an eyebrow and he shrugs. "Yeah but you two will be alone and I won't be there to..." he begins. "Make sure I won't cheat?" "Protect you" he and I finish at the same time. "I know you wouldn't cheat but you don't know what he's capable of." Adam states and I nod in agreement. "I'll be fine and if I'm not home by 10, then you can worry." I kiss him goodbye and head out the door. It was currently a little past 8 and I was headed there. I wasn't sure what to expect out of this but I was hoping it would end in there being no problems in our relationship.

Once I get there I woke up to his house and knock on the door. He opens it with the biggest grin on his face when he gives me a look, like I'm a piece of meat. "Come in, you look..hot" he states and I cringe at his words. I managed to let out a fake giggle and sat down on his couch where he sat beside me. I begin to converse "So...whats on the agenda?" He makes a nervous face, "well I can't cook so there's no food but I can order us something? Or we can watch a movie?" He suggests and I nod at the movie. Keep turns the TV on and next thing I know we are watching "License to Drive" he knows it's one of my favorite movies. he sat back down and we started the movie. About 15 minutes and I feel him snake his cold hand around my shoulders. I get shivers and instantly become uncomfortable. I nervously laugh and he scooches closer causing me to inch further away from him.

He turns his face towards mine and leans in, I push him away. "I can't and you know that." I say and he sighs. "Commonnn" he whines. I hate whiners. I grab my stuff and leave without saying a word. This was the worse date ever.

I speed home and get super car sick. I have never gotten car sick before but I guess there's a first for everything. As soon as I get home I park the car and run inside to the nearest bathroom. I see Adam out of the corner of my eye as I run through the house. Soon after I begin puking I feel a set of hands holding my hair back and rubbing my back. Once I finish I sit up and sit against the wall. "What happened? That was quick." I catch my breath before responding, "He tried kissing me so I left and I got car sick..." I trail off running into the foyer where I left my bag. I check the date on my phone and realize, "im late" I whisper to myself. "What was that hun?" Adam walks up behind me and looks at my phone then at me. I look up at him scared. I know we talked about kids but what about college? And our jobs? "I'm late. My period is late." I say emotionless and plop down on the bench next to the front door and he does the same. "This is- this is so exciting!" He says with the biggest smile on his face looking at me. I can't help but smile too. "Your actually okay with this?" I question him and he nods quickly. "We can have our own little family" he gushes and pulls me into a big hug and kiss. I pull away, "Well before we get too excited I should take a test to make sure." I chuckle and go into the bathroom in our room. I always kept tests in there because I've had some pregnancy scares in the past.

I grab a test, pee on it, and sit on our bed with Adam as we wait for the results. And after a few minutes it says; Positive. I tackle Adam onto the bed, straddling him and I kiss him about 50 times. "The new beginning to our lives!" He rolls me over and kisses all down my neck. He slowly pulls my shirt and bra off then leaves hickeys on my breasts. He gets off of me to take his clothes off and I took off the remainder of mine. He lies down and I make my way down to his length and begin sucking him off. He grunts a few times before grabbing my head and pushing it down. He was very eager to have me and I loved it. After a few more minutes of me bobbing my head up and down him, he starts to twitch in my mouth. That's when I pull him out and get on top. I slide down him and slowly bounce up and down his shaft but he doesn't like that. He pulls my torso down onto his chest and I hold my ass up and he fucks me from underneath. "Ahh shit Adam!" I exclaim in a high pitched moan, feeling like I could just release at any moment. And I could. He kept going harder and faster soon causing us to finish together. I get off of him and we cover ourselves with a sheet and comforter. "I feel like it's been forever since we had sex" he pants in my ear and I nod.

I'm back guys!!! Sorry for the surprise hiatus but I'll try to post parts again as often as possible. I'm also a little rusty but I'll get in the swing of it again
~B