Tell me what happened

I woke up to Adam sleeping next to me. He was shirtless so I admired his toned abs and muscular body. I got up to brush my teeth and brush my hair in the bathroom. Then I went into the kitchen and made Adam and I pancakes and bacon that I found looking around the kitchen.
As I was cooking, I felt a pair of hands snake around my torso making their way to my pelvis area, "Good morning beautiful" Adam says in his raspy morning voice, kissing my neck. "Morning handsome." I chuckle and continue cooking. He sits down at the island and I fix him and I plates to eat. I sit next to him and we begin to eat.

Adam begins to speak with a mouth full, "So, you wanna maybe do something before you have to go?" "I have to go to the mall to get something to wear tonight. Rose wants to go out. You can come shopping with me though." I chuckle and he nods, "Yeah sure" I was surprised he wanted to come, but maybe this wouldn't be the best idea. "Actually, you probably shouldn't. We can't let someone find out about us." I shake my head and get up to clean off my now empty plate. He gets up too and does the same. "Yeah, you're right." He sighs and it makes me feel bad. I really wanted us to see if I could become more than just his...hookup? "I have to get dressed and leave, but I'll text you later." I kissed him. "Okay, I'm gonna go for a run so I'm sure you'll be gone when I get back." He comes up to me again and kisses me, holding my face in his big hands. "Bye hun." He smirked and put some shoes on, then left. He was already wearing shorts and a shirt. I changed into jeans and a sweatshirt then got my stuff, and left.

I drove to the mall and Rose texted me that I should get something a little sexy to wear because we're going to a club. So I got some interesting looking tights and a black bodysuit to go over them. I drove home and decided to work out, clean, make myself some food, and watch tv to pass time. I texted the group chat with Rose, Corey, and all his friends and we talked about the plan for tonight. We were going to The Exchange and Alibi Lounge tonight. It was now 6 so I decided to get ready and head over to Rosalie's to carpool.

"Hey guys" I say as I get out the car. "Damn Y/n! You look amazing" Dylan said and kissed my forehead. "Thanks Dyl." I gave him a forced smile. Dylan is Corey's best friend so he thinks that since I'm Rose's best friend we belong together. "He's right, you look HOT." Rosalie smirked as we got into the car. Her and Corey were in the front and me, Dylan, and their other friend Adrian were in the back. The whole time we were driving, Dylan kept touching me and telling me how good I looked. He definitely already had a couple shots before we left. I could smell it, plus he was more touchy than usual.

When we got there, we all took out our fake ID's and got in no problem. "Want a drink?" Rose asked me and I nodded. She left with Corey and I decided to go to the bathroom to make a call to Adam.
Phone call:
Y/n: Hey Adam, just wanted to tell you I'm here at The Exchange and Alibi Lounge
Adam: I was just about to text you, I'm glad you let me know where you are. If you need anything or you get into trouble, call me.
Y/n: I will. I have to go now though so bye!

I couldn't stop smiling. I felt like he really liked me. I walked out to see Dylan standing by the door, "Come here Y/n" He said and led me to a table where everyone was. They had gotten us a bunch of shots, at least 4 each I think. "I'm driving so I'm not gonna be drinking" Adrian said and we all took our shots. I felt a buzz but it didn't really hit me till a little bit later. I stood up and got us some more shots and we took 3 more each. "Rosieeeee let's dance!" I yell over the music and she gets up and pulls me to the dance floor. We start dancing and having so much fun. Soon the boys come over and dance with us. We all were dancing for at least 2 hours, getting drinks in between here and there. Everyone went to sit down so it was just Dyl and I. Dylan pulls my arms up over his shoulders and his hands roam my body. I know Adam and I weren't together but this felt like cheating, I kept dancing though. "You're so hot" he says in my ear, causing me to smirk at him. He turned me around and slipped his hand into the bottom of my bodysuit, quickly. He wrapped his other arm around me, holding my arms back towards him and starts to touch me, I pushed him off of me and went into the bathroom to call Adam to come get me.

Within minutes he gets there and comes into the bathroom to get me. "Is something wrong?" He asks examining me, I nod yes. "I'm just too drunk I think and I wanna leave." He takes my hand and we walk out the bathroom. When we walk through the dance floor, Dylan comes up in front of us and pulls me to him, "Hey, leave her alone." He yells over the music. I don't think he recognizes he's a teacher at our school. Adam then pulls me back, "You leave her alone. She's coming with me, I'm her boyfriend." He grits through his teeth and pulls me out of the club. I take out my phone and text Rose that I left so she wasn't too worried. "Sorry about calling you so late...actually, what time is it?" I look at him, "It's only 10" he says and drives to my house. He seemed a little upset but I couldn't really tell.

When we got to my place, he helped me upstairs and into my room. He looked through my drawers for pajamas and gave me a set I got for Christmas a month ago. He left my room and I changed, when he came back he brought me a glass of water. "A-are you mad or something?" I question taking a drink of my water. "I just don't know why you're getting drunk out at a place like that. Someone could've taken advantage of you- or worse!" He starts to get angry and I don't say anything. He sighs, "I'm not mad just, be more careful." "Something did almost happen." I blurt out. He turns to me and I finish, "But nothing actually did happen so it's not a big deal." I shrug and set my water down. "Tell me what happened." He clenches his jaw. I look down before I begin speaking, "Dylan, the guy who stopped us before we left, he was touching me a lot tonight. But it's not his fault, I let him. I just...I don't know why but I did." He pulled my chin up, making me look at him. "How did he touch you?" "He put his hand in my bodysuit when we were dancing..." He let go of my face and froze for a second. "You're drunk. He was gonna hurt you." He fists tensed up. I put my hands over them, "Relax, I'm fine. That's when I called you. Don't freak or anything, we were both drunk and he wouldn't have done that if he wasn't." I try to reassure him I'm okay. "How Can you be so calm about this?" He's says annoyed. "Things like this happen all the time, guess I'm used to it." I shrug. He shakes his head at me, "You shouldn't be. This won't happen again and I'll make sure of it." He kisses my temple and I pull his lips down to mine. Me begin to make out and I push his back down onto the bed and climb in top of him. "Y/n...I want to but we can't. Not now." He manages to say between kisses. I pull off of him and get under the covers. "I'll see you at school on Monday." He pulls the blanket over me and leaves. I drift to sleep almost instantly.