I love you, and babies

(Smut warning)

Adam and I bring all my things in and set it in our new shared room. He huffs and looks around, "Never moved this fast with a girl" he joked and I scoffed. "I'm not gonna stay here, this is temporary." I run my fingers through my hair and sit in the bed, he sits next to me "What do you mean? We didn't just go through that for this to be 'temporary'!" "Adam, I really really like you but are we ready to live together? I mean I don't know how you live, I'm gonna see a side of you I haven't and what if it's too much for me?" I say back. "You know all there is to know about me. I'm not much different from what you've seen." He laughs. I sigh, "I just mean...are we getting close just to be pulled apart in a few months when I graduate? I don't wanna stay here-" he cuts me off, "I know Y/n. We've already talked about what we want in the future. And I'm willing to go wherever you go to college. I just wanna be with you, I love you." I freeze up in shock. He's never said that outside of having sex and actually meant it. "Y-you mean that? Like really?" I question and he nods, "Yeah" he lightly blushes. I tackle him on the bed, getting on top of him and kissing him on the lips about 100 times. "I love you too!" I smile and kiss him some more.

~

After we finished unpacking and altering our bedroom we decided to watch a movie in our bed. "I'm putting on 'The Breakfast Club'. It's one of my favorites." He grins. "Mine too" I agree and he starts the movie. He looks over at me, "You comfortable? I want you to know what's mine is yours. I need to make sure you feel at home here." I chuckle. "I'm great Adam. But I will have to add some flavor in this place. It's so boring and modern." I make a disgusted face at him. He places his hands over his heart and groans like I just hurt him which makes me laugh. "Do whatever you want darling, I just want you here with me." He smiles at me and I kiss his cheek. "I love you" I say and he rolls his eyes playfully, "God now that I said it, you're gonna be saying it all the time huh?" He smirks, "Mmhm" "I love you too.

I smile and crawl on top of him. "How much do you love me, Hm?" I whisper against his neck, beginning to kiss it. He grabs my ass and rocks my hips a little on his growing boner, "A lot baby.." his voice hoarse. "You gonna show me how much?" I smirk and he rips my clothes off, putting me under him. He has one arm under me pulling me towards him and the other is above us. His chest was on mine. He places 2 of his fingers in my mouth before moving them to my entrance and thrusting them in and out of me. He curls them at just the right angle sending me into pure bliss. "Mmm shit" I moan grabbing his shoulder blades, he places his face in my neck, "You're so wet for me baby." I feel him smirk on me as he begins to go faster, moving his free hand under me to rub my clit. He rubs it in circles making my legs quiver under him, "Baby- I'm close." I say breathlessly and he removes his fingers, and takes the rest of his clothes off.

I pull him down to me and start making out with him. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him, he was so strong. I place his penis at my entrance and he slams into me causing us both to moan in pleasure. He thrusts quickly, "Fuck you're so tight!" He grunts. He begins to get sloppy as our climaxes near. "Ahh I'm cumming baby" my stomach tenses up and I feel myself releasing onto him, and him releasing inside of me. "Shit." Adam gasps as he pulls out of me. I pant, "Yeah that was...really good." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Y-you're on the pill, right?" He questions worriedly. I giggle, "Yes I am baby."

I lie on my side facing him, "Do you want kids? Like one day?" I ask Adam seriously. "Yeah of course I do, and soon... I mean because I'm getting older, I just turned 28 and I want to have one before I turn 30. W- but like i don't want to pressure you or worry you about this." He takes my hand into his. I chuckle, "I don't feel pressured. But I want to have kids young, just because I don't wanna be an old mom." I laugh and he does too. "Okay, well let's just not worry about it and if it happens, it happens. We're good and taken care of." He kisses me once again and we go back to watching our movie.

Babies...?👀
~B